Former Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar slammed the BJP for staging a walkout of the House just before today's trust vote against JD(U)'s new government and described it as a 'cowardly' act.
|Total Seats - 39|
|Total Seats - 20|
|Total Seats - 28|
|Total Seats - 42|
|Total Seats - 21|
|AP Assembly Election|
|Total Seats - 294|
|Total Seats - 543|
Singh told reporters that Ghaziabad will witness a total development and problems faced by the residents will be solved on urgent basis.
West Bengal Chief Minister and Trinamool Congress chief Mamata Banerjee seems to have had a change of heart and on Friday decided not to boycott the swearing in ceremony of Narendra Modi as Prime Minister on Monday.
The average voter turnout was 66.4 percent, highest since the first general election in 1951, against 58.19 percent in the 2009 poll.
Chhattisgarh sends a total of 11 members to the Lok Sabha - parliament's lower house - and balloting for the Bastar seat was held April 10.
Do you think Rahul Gandhi is responsible for Congress' rout?
Yes - 69%
No - 31%
Total number of votes: 114
Picture of the Day
Quote of the Day
"The celebrations, excitement will go on but the era of responsibility has begun."
- Narendra Modi
- Brand Rahul Will Need More Than Just Bloodline to Acquire Political Market
- "God Save us From Rahul Gandhi's Disposition"
- Doctor who Contracted Ebola in Grave Condition
- One in 10 Convicts in TN Couldn’t Shake Off Urge to Commit Crime
- Singareni Collieries: Telangana’s Ladder to Uninterrupted Development