Victoria Beckham's Five Best Fashion Tricks
By IANS | Published: 01st December 2013 06:43 PM |
Singer-turned-designer Victoria Beckham says her designs are born out of necessity and one can follow her five fail-safe fashion camouflage tricks to make a style statement.
Her chic, polished look has a huge celebrity following and her ever-growing fashion empire is making profits. But far from designing clothes that are stylish but impractical, Victoria revealed that her designs are born out of necessity, reports mirror.co.uk.
"These days, I'm up with at least one of my children most of the night, so I always wear a pair of sunglasses and a really good handbag,” she said.
"I love the fitted signature dress, and that's a look that people associate with me, but then I also like to wear something looser, whether it's a loose-fitting pant or shirt or whatever it might be," she added.
Here are Victoria's five fail-safe fashion camouflage tricks:
1. The 'up all night' cure-all: Victoria rarely leaves her house without her shades. A pair of sunglasses will not only 'finish off your look' but will hide a multitude of late-night sins.
2. The loose fitting 'post baby' belly top: The loose fitting top worn with a tailored jacket and slim fitting trousers will hide everything.
3. The classy cover-up: We've all had them. The fat day when you literally want to hide your body in a bin liner, the classy way to cover up is with one billowy sleeveless coats.
4. The bingo wings saviour: This clever tuxedo style cape jacket is a clear style winner, but it also cleverly hides the tops of arms.
5. The 'lose 10lbs in 10 seconds' handbag: A great tip is to opt for handbag that is oversized. Not only can you hide behind it but the play on proportion will instantly make you appear smaller and slimmer.