Outfits That Were Ruined by Bad Make-Up
By IANS | Published: 31st December 2013 06:12 PM |
Be it excessive use of foundation or choosing the wrong shade of eyeshadow, Hollywood celebrities were during 2013 seen making beauty blunders, which ruined the look of their clothes too.
Huffingtonpost.com shares a list of celebrities who went wrong with make-up:
- Ginnifer Goodwin: Her graphic black and white print jumpsuit was fabulous, but the "Once Upon a Time" star's heavy foundation and bright blush were too much to take in. She would've been good to go with just the winged eyeliner and purple lip colour.
- Emeli Sandé: The singer's golden complexion looked washed out from wearing a highlighter or concealer shade that was too light. The blonde hair colour also didn't look with her complexion and her lower half appeared more bronzed because of her red and black minidress.
- Pixie Geldolf: The silver thin strapped dress can make a woman look hot, but the British model and socialite chose to wear it with gray eyeshadow, messy wine lipstick and gold hoop earrings, which completely killed the look.
- Bérénice Marlohe: Red lace ensemble is a good way to look smoking hot, but matching eye make-up is a big no. The Bond girl could have skipped smudging her eyelids with the red and black hues.
- Jada Pinkett Smith: Her bronze make-up and shaved sides of her head looked messy when she wore a dress that had gold detailing.