● Flour: 1.5 cup
● Caster sugar: 1 cup
● Melted butter: 1 cup
● Eggs: 3
● Baking powder: 2 tsp
● Nutella: 1 jar
● Vanila essence: 1 tsp
● Whisk egg whites till light peaks are formed. Add yolks gradually and then add sugar. Now mix in the butter and whisk till all gets thoroughly mixed.
● Add half a jar nutella, vanilla essence and baking powder.
● Grease a pan, pour the dough. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C. Bake for 30-40 minutes.
● Insert a fork in the centre. If the fork comes out clean, remove from oven.
● Take a long thread, gently run it through the middle of the cake (horizontally), to evenly slice it into two circles.
● Spread the remaining nutella on the lower half and gently press the top half. Serve.
The author owns the Moti Mahal chain of restaurants.