Four-year-old boy dies after swallowing rubber toy inside snack packet

In a tragic incident, a four-year-old boy died after gulping a rubber toy in a snack packet accidentally in Eluru town of West Godavari district in Andhra Pradesh.

Published: 02nd November 2017 11:47 AM  |   Last Updated: 02nd November 2017 11:47 AM   |  A+A-

Victim’s father, Lakshman | ANI Twitter

By ANI

ELURU: In a tragic incident, a four-year-old boy died after gulping a rubber toy in a snack packet accidently in Eluru town of West Godavari district in Andhra Pradesh.

The minor, identified as Nireekshan Kumar, bought a snack packet and consumed a free toy inside the packet by mistake.

Victim’s father, Lakshman said the boy immediately fell down unconscious and was rushed to a government hospital, where the doctors declared him brought dead.

Stay up to date on all the latest Nation news with The New Indian Express App. Download now
(Get the news that matters from New Indian Express on WhatsApp. Click this link and hit 'Click to Subscribe'. Follow the instructions after that.)

Comments

Disclaimer : We respect your thoughts and views! But we need to be judicious while moderating your comments. All the comments will be moderated by the newindianexpress.com editorial. Abstain from posting comments that are obscene, defamatory or inflammatory, and do not indulge in personal attacks. Try to avoid outside hyperlinks inside the comment. Help us delete comments that do not follow these guidelines.

The views expressed in comments published on newindianexpress.com are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of newindianexpress.com or its staff, nor do they represent the views or opinions of The New Indian Express Group, or any entity of, or affiliated with, The New Indian Express Group. newindianexpress.com reserves the right to take any or all comments down at any time.

flipboard facebook twitter whatsapp