Fire breaks out in-house in Kolkata's Baranagar, three injured 

The fire broke out shortly after noon on the third floor of the four-storey house at Gopal Lal Thakur Road due to suspected gas leakage from an LPG cylinder, Fire Brigade said.

Published: 26th February 2018 03:13 PM  |   Last Updated: 26th February 2018 04:44 PM   |  A+A-

Image for representational purpose only.

By ANI

KOLKATA: A fire broke out in a building at Baranagar area in the northern fringes of the city injuring three persons today, police said.

The fire broke out shortly after noon on the third floor of the four-storey house at Gopal Lal Thakur Road due to suspected gas leakage from an LPG cylinder, Fire Brigade said.

Three fire tenders are on the spot to extinguish the flame, they said.

The injured have been admitted to hospitals, the police added.

Stay up to date on all the latest Nation news with The New Indian Express App. Download now

Comments

Disclaimer : We respect your thoughts and views! But we need to be judicious while moderating your comments. All the comments will be moderated by the newindianexpress.com editorial. Abstain from posting comments that are obscene, defamatory or inflammatory, and do not indulge in personal attacks. Try to avoid outside hyperlinks inside the comment. Help us delete comments that do not follow these guidelines.

The views expressed in comments published on newindianexpress.com are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of newindianexpress.com or its staff, nor do they represent the views or opinions of The New Indian Express Group, or any entity of, or affiliated with, The New Indian Express Group. newindianexpress.com reserves the right to take any or all comments down at any time.

Asian Games 2018