Are you interested in investing in stock market but afraid that you will lose money?
A lot of people are interested in trading at the stock market yet afraid to give it a shot. The New Indian Express brings you Trading Star, a virtual trading platform to familiarise you with the nuances of the market.
Virtual Trading lets users trade virtual money and gives unique opportunity for market rookies to practice, experiment and master the art of trading without losing any money.
As there isn’t any real money involved, there are no financial risks. However, one needs to follow the rules of the game.
Trading Star provides you with a virtual trading portal in the form of a game. A virtual trading portal unlike a real trading platform is beneficial because:
- Whether you are a beginner or an expert trader, you can practice complex orders and options strategies before plunging into the real trades.
- With free integrated trading screens and research data, you can use various permutation and combination to virtually trade stocks.
- You can trade without risking your real money!
- Experienced traders can analyze multiple options trading strategies and can also analyze their virtual performance and then implement it if they find any suitable pattern.
- If you make any mistake, even a huge mistake, you don’t lose your money. You can always readjust your account and start all over again with new capital.
Visit money.newindianexpress.com or register by giving a missed call to 08067730933