BAGNALORE: An accidental fire broke out at the Ahluwalia Contracts India Ltd office located on the first-floor of S R S Plaza on C M H Road in Indiranagar Second Stage on Sunday. Electronic goods and other furniture worth `5 lakh were damaged in the fire.
The Fire Department officials said that the incident was reported around 5.30 am and seven fire tenders were rushed to the spot to extinguish the fire. As there was heavy smoke in the office, it took a longer time to bring the situation under control.
However, the intensity of fire was less but it damaged five computers, a xerox machine, an almirah and some documents. The reason for the fire is yet to be investigated.