STOCK MARKET BSE NSE

Minor fire breaks out at New Maharashtra Sadan in Delhi

A call about the fire was received at 9.04 am after which four fire tenders were rushed to the spot.

Published: 26th July 2021 11:40 AM  |   Last Updated: 26th July 2021 11:40 AM   |  A+A-

Fire

Representational Photo

By PTI

NEW DELHI: A minor fire broke out on the first floor of the New Maharashtra Sadan at K G Marg here on Monday morning, officials said.

No one was reported injured, according to officials of the Delhi Fire Service.

A call about the fire was received at 9.04 am after which four fire tenders were rushed to the spot.

The fire was brought under control by 9.15 am, they said.

A short circuit in the air-conditioning system is suspected to be the cause of fire, officials said.

An official of the New Maharashtra Sadan said the fire broke out in the governor's suite on the first floor and doused within 15 minutes.



Comments

Disclaimer : We respect your thoughts and views! But we need to be judicious while moderating your comments. All the comments will be moderated by the newindianexpress.com editorial. Abstain from posting comments that are obscene, defamatory or inflammatory, and do not indulge in personal attacks. Try to avoid outside hyperlinks inside the comment. Help us delete comments that do not follow these guidelines.

The views expressed in comments published on newindianexpress.com are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of newindianexpress.com or its staff, nor do they represent the views or opinions of The New Indian Express Group, or any entity of, or affiliated with, The New Indian Express Group. newindianexpress.com reserves the right to take any or all comments down at any time.

flipboard facebook twitter whatsapp