STOCK MARKET BSE NSE

Man kills self 'accidentally'

Published: 28th October 2013 01:16 PM  |   Last Updated: 28th October 2013 01:16 PM   |  A+A-

A man who accidentally consumed poison by mistake thinking it was cold drink, died in a private hospital on Sunday. Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (RGIA) sub-inspector Mahesh identified the deceased as G Krishnamraju, a supervisor in a nursery.



Comments

Disclaimer : We respect your thoughts and views! But we need to be judicious while moderating your comments. All the comments will be moderated by the newindianexpress.com editorial. Abstain from posting comments that are obscene, defamatory or inflammatory, and do not indulge in personal attacks. Try to avoid outside hyperlinks inside the comment. Help us delete comments that do not follow these guidelines.

The views expressed in comments published on newindianexpress.com are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of newindianexpress.com or its staff, nor do they represent the views or opinions of The New Indian Express Group, or any entity of, or affiliated with, The New Indian Express Group. newindianexpress.com reserves the right to take any or all comments down at any time.

flipboard facebook twitter whatsapp