STOCK MARKET BSE NSE

Boy Touches Live Wire, Electrocuted

Published: 25th April 2016 07:15 AM  |   Last Updated: 25th April 2016 07:15 AM   |  A+A-

HYDERABAD: A 6-year-old boy was electrocuted when he came in contact with a high-tension wire that was hanging loose from a transformer at NTR Nagar in Nacharam police limits in the city on Sunday.

The deceased has been identified as G Ganesh, a resident of NTR Nagar. His parents are daily-wage labourers.

Around 7 am on Sunday, Ganesh and his friends were playing near the transformer that is just 3 feet high and from where some high-tension wires were hanging. While playing, Ganesh came in contact with the wires and was electrocuted. Locals informed electricity department and police authorities. The boy’s parents, however, alleged that their son died to due to negligence of electricity officials .

More from Hyderabad.

Comments

Disclaimer : We respect your thoughts and views! But we need to be judicious while moderating your comments. All the comments will be moderated by the newindianexpress.com editorial. Abstain from posting comments that are obscene, defamatory or inflammatory, and do not indulge in personal attacks. Try to avoid outside hyperlinks inside the comment. Help us delete comments that do not follow these guidelines.

The views expressed in comments published on newindianexpress.com are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of newindianexpress.com or its staff, nor do they represent the views or opinions of The New Indian Express Group, or any entity of, or affiliated with, The New Indian Express Group. newindianexpress.com reserves the right to take any or all comments down at any time.

IPL_2020
flipboard facebook twitter whatsapp