We all wish to own an Android tablet but after buying the device we forget to arrange the settings to make it more compatible.
Here is a list of five things you should do after buying an Android tablet:
1) Battery life is very important for a tablet; hence the first thing you should do is optimize the battery of your tablet by changing some of the settings.
Most of the battery is lost due to our display of the tablet. Hence, in the display settings you can always decrease the brightness as per your requirement. Always keep the brightness to dim, only when it is required then pump it up. This setting will help you save up some of your battery life.
2) Android has introduced the file managing system for the devices. Hence, it is advised to all the tablet owners to install the file manager. The file manager is called ES File Explorer, which helps the users get access to all the files and folders stored in the internal storage of your tablet along with the documents stored in your SD card.
3) Get ready with applications which you would like to use on your tablets. Usually we use our tablets for videos. Hence, you can download applications which will allow you to stream videos online. There are a lot of video streaming applications which the users can download for example Netflix and Hulu are the two obvious choices.
4) You should utilize the widgets options on your android tablets. Widgets will help to keep your applications and work much more organized on your tablet. Widgets will help you enhance your Android interface and especially the HD Widgets that will take advantage of the larger high resolution displays.
Widgets help you personalize your Android tablets the way you want, hence utilize the option.
5) Always install an anti-virus on your tablet. Since, the Android Operating System is a wider interface hence it attracts a lot of malware.
AVG AntiVirus is the best option amongst the free ones.
You should also secure your tablet with the Anti-theft option which will help in locating your device on your Google Maps.
Also Read: Top 8 Tablets of 2013