- PM thanks all SAARC leaders for attending his swearing-in ceremony.
- Narendra Modi expresses concern over terrorism in his meeting with Nawaz Sharif.
- Modi says Pakistan must abide by its commitment to control terrorism emanating from its soil against India.
- Modi also seeks expediting of the trial in Pakistan of the Mumbai attack case and ensuring conviction.
- Foreign Secretaries of the two countries will remain in touch and explore how to move forward: Foreign Secretary Sujatha Singh.
- Modi accepts invitation of all SAARC leaders including Sri Lankan President Mahinda Rajapaksa to visit their countries.
- Modi and Rajapaksa agree that talks between fishermen should be encouraged.