VADODARA: At least 14 people were today affected due to gas leakage in a private chemical company at Gothada village in Savli tehshel in Vadodara district, police said.
"Fourteen people were affected after a gas leak at a private company at Gothada village in Savali tehsil in the district and were rushed to hospital," a police station officer said.
According to the police officer, all of them were taken to the Jan Motri Hospital in Savali.
After they were given first-aid there, they were shifted to a private hospital at Chhani village on the outskirts of Vadodara city.
Two of the 14 affected people were discharged, while 12 others were undergoing treatment, he said.
Reasons for the gas leak are yet to be ascertained, the officer said, adding a probe is on.