Minor Fire at Russian Embassy

Published: 25th January 2015 12:36 PM  |   Last Updated: 25th January 2015 12:36 PM   |  A+A-

NEW DELHI: A fire broke out at Russian Embassy in Chanakyapuri diplomatic enclave of the capital, a fire official said.

"A minor fire broke out at the ground floor of Mini Health Club in Russian embassy around 10 a.m. Six fire tenders were rushed to the spot and they took an hour to douse the fire," said an official of the Delhi Fire Service.

Police suspected the fire was caused by electrical short circuiting inside the club. No one was injured in the fire.


Disclaimer : We respect your thoughts and views! But we need to be judicious while moderating your comments. All the comments will be moderated by the editorial. Abstain from posting comments that are obscene, defamatory or inflammatory, and do not indulge in personal attacks. Try to avoid outside hyperlinks inside the comment. Help us delete comments that do not follow these guidelines.

The views expressed in comments published on are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of or its staff, nor do they represent the views or opinions of The New Indian Express Group, or any entity of, or affiliated with, The New Indian Express Group. reserves the right to take any or all comments down at any time.

flipboard facebook twitter whatsapp