Massive Fire at Power House Workshop in Hapur

Published: 17th September 2015 11:53 AM  |   Last Updated: 17th September 2015 11:53 AM   |  A+A-

By ANI

HAPUR: A massive fire broke out at a power house workshop in Uttar Pradesh’s Hapur area on Thursday.

A short circuit is said to have been the reason behind the fire.

“A workshop near Modinagar road caught fight due to short circuit, there was a lot of smoke... Around Rs. 40-50 lakhs worth of goods might have been gutted,” said an eye-witness.

No casualities have been reported so far.

Further details are awaited.

Stay up to date on all the latest Nation news with The New Indian Express App. Download now
(Get the news that matters from New Indian Express on WhatsApp. Click this link and hit 'Click to Subscribe'. Follow the instructions after that.)

Comments

Disclaimer : We respect your thoughts and views! But we need to be judicious while moderating your comments. All the comments will be moderated by the newindianexpress.com editorial. Abstain from posting comments that are obscene, defamatory or inflammatory, and do not indulge in personal attacks. Try to avoid outside hyperlinks inside the comment. Help us delete comments that do not follow these guidelines.

The views expressed in comments published on newindianexpress.com are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of newindianexpress.com or its staff, nor do they represent the views or opinions of The New Indian Express Group, or any entity of, or affiliated with, The New Indian Express Group. newindianexpress.com reserves the right to take any or all comments down at any time.

flipboard facebook twitter whatsapp