STOCK MARKET BSE NSE

17-year-old boy gets electrocuted at car cleaning outlet in Thane

The incident took place late on Tuesday night when the victim Akshay Varolia was washing a car at the outlet located in Kisan Nagar, the station house officer of Sri Nagar police station said.

Published: 25th March 2021 05:47 PM  |   Last Updated: 25th March 2021 05:47 PM   |  A+A-

Murder, Crime

Image for representational purpose. ( Express Illustration)

By PTI

THANE: A 17-year-old boy got electrocuted while working at a car cleaning outlet in Maharashtra's Thane city, police said on Thursday.

The incident took place late on Tuesday night when the victim Akshay Varolia was washing a car at the outlet located in Kisan Nagar, the station house officer of Sri Nagar police station said.

The boy suffered an electric shock and was rushed to a hospital, where the doctors declared him brought dead, he said.

The victim's body was sent to a government hospital here for post-mortem, he said, adding that a case of accidental death has been registered in this regard.



Comments

Disclaimer : We respect your thoughts and views! But we need to be judicious while moderating your comments. All the comments will be moderated by the newindianexpress.com editorial. Abstain from posting comments that are obscene, defamatory or inflammatory, and do not indulge in personal attacks. Try to avoid outside hyperlinks inside the comment. Help us delete comments that do not follow these guidelines.

The views expressed in comments published on newindianexpress.com are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of newindianexpress.com or its staff, nor do they represent the views or opinions of The New Indian Express Group, or any entity of, or affiliated with, The New Indian Express Group. newindianexpress.com reserves the right to take any or all comments down at any time.

flipboard facebook twitter whatsapp