VISAKHAPATNAM: In a tragic incident, a woman and her son were electrocuted when a live wire snapped and fell on them at Kothapalem village in G Madugula mandal in Visakhapatnam agency here Monday. The deceased were identified as G Kausalya (50) and G Kamal Hassan (24), both from Kothapalem village.
According to sources, Kausalya and Kamal Hassan were electrocuted when they came in contact with a live wire that snapped off from an electric pole. The incident happened when the duo were going to their farm nearby. Based on the report, the cops have registered a case and are investigating.