STOCK MARKET BSE NSE

Mother and Son Electrocuted

Published: 28th July 2015 05:17 AM  |   Last Updated: 28th July 2015 05:17 AM   |  A+A-

VISAKHAPATNAM:  In a tragic incident, a woman and her son were electrocuted when a live wire snapped and fell on them at Kothapalem village in G Madugula mandal in Visakhapatnam agency here Monday. The deceased were identified as G Kausalya (50) and G Kamal Hassan (24), both from Kothapalem village.

According to sources, Kausalya and Kamal Hassan were electrocuted when they came in contact with a live wire that snapped off from an electric pole. The incident happened when the duo were going to their farm nearby. Based on the report, the cops have registered a case and are investigating.

More from Andhra Pradesh.

Comments

Disclaimer : We respect your thoughts and views! But we need to be judicious while moderating your comments. All the comments will be moderated by the newindianexpress.com editorial. Abstain from posting comments that are obscene, defamatory or inflammatory, and do not indulge in personal attacks. Try to avoid outside hyperlinks inside the comment. Help us delete comments that do not follow these guidelines.

The views expressed in comments published on newindianexpress.com are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of newindianexpress.com or its staff, nor do they represent the views or opinions of The New Indian Express Group, or any entity of, or affiliated with, The New Indian Express Group. newindianexpress.com reserves the right to take any or all comments down at any time.

IPL_2020
flipboard facebook twitter whatsapp