SRIKAKULAM:In yet another case of food poisoning, as many as 20 inmates of Kasturba Gandhi Girls Residential School (KBGS) at Seethampeta in Srikakulam district were hospitalised Tuesday morning after having dinner Monday night. The condition of the students is said to be stable now.
According to sources, the school authorities served food prepared in the afternoon for dinner. Some students had stomach ache in the night. By morning, around 20 students complained of stomach ache, vomitings and diarrhea.
The school authorities took them to the area hospital, where they are under treatment when the last reports came in.