MYSORE: Eleven members of a family had a miraculous escape from an LPG cylinder blast at their residence on Basaveshwara Road in KR Mohalla on Saturday night.
The roof of the house was damaged due to the blast and two neighbouring houses were also damaged partially. One of the family members was injured seriously and 11 other members escaped unhurt.
The cylinder exploded at the residence of Abhilash at 11.30 pm on 3rd Cross of Basaveshwara Road.
After sensing gas leak, Abhilash informed his neighbours about it who in turn called fire force personnel. Before the arrival of fire personnel, the cylinder exploded.