STOCK MARKET BSE NSE

Fire at KMML office

Published: 10th September 2012 11:41 AM  |   Last Updated: 10th September 2012 11:41 AM   |  A+A-

By ENS

Furniture, office equipment and computers were damaged in a fire that broke out at Plant Technical Service section of the Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited, Chavara unit, here on Sunday.  The fire, which according to preliminary indications was caused by a short circuit, was noticed on the first floor of the section around 9.15 am. The Fire and Rescue Services personnel  were immediately alerted when the staff  noticed smoke emanating from the building. The fire was brought under control within 30 minutes, the company spokesperson said.

Stay up to date on all the latest Kerala news with The New Indian Express App. Download now

Comments

Disclaimer : We respect your thoughts and views! But we need to be judicious while moderating your comments. All the comments will be moderated by the newindianexpress.com editorial. Abstain from posting comments that are obscene, defamatory or inflammatory, and do not indulge in personal attacks. Try to avoid outside hyperlinks inside the comment. Help us delete comments that do not follow these guidelines.

The views expressed in comments published on newindianexpress.com are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of newindianexpress.com or its staff, nor do they represent the views or opinions of The New Indian Express Group, or any entity of, or affiliated with, The New Indian Express Group. newindianexpress.com reserves the right to take any or all comments down at any time.

flipboard facebook twitter whatsapp