STOCK MARKET BSE NSE

13-yr-old Twins Electrocuted

Published: 22nd October 2015 04:50 AM  |   Last Updated: 22nd October 2015 04:50 AM   |  A+A-

WARANGAL:Thirteen-year-old twins were electrocuted in a field at Guditanda village in Kesamudram mandal of the district in the wee hours of Wednesday.

The parents of the twins Mangya and Valchi rushed to the spot with their neighbours. According to villagers, Banoth Suresh and Naresh Suresh were twin brothers, students of  class VIII at Nekkonda private school.

The duo had come back to the village to celebrate their holidays. They went to the field to water the crops early that morning.

But as it was pitch black they accidentally stepped on a snapped live wire lying on the ground and were electrocuted.

  Villagers shifted their bodies to Mahabubabad hospital for postmortem.

 Kesamudram police registered a case.  Mahabubabad MLA B Shankar Naik visited the thanda and consoled the boys’ grieving parents.



Comments

Disclaimer : We respect your thoughts and views! But we need to be judicious while moderating your comments. All the comments will be moderated by the newindianexpress.com editorial. Abstain from posting comments that are obscene, defamatory or inflammatory, and do not indulge in personal attacks. Try to avoid outside hyperlinks inside the comment. Help us delete comments that do not follow these guidelines.

The views expressed in comments published on newindianexpress.com are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of newindianexpress.com or its staff, nor do they represent the views or opinions of The New Indian Express Group, or any entity of, or affiliated with, The New Indian Express Group. newindianexpress.com reserves the right to take any or all comments down at any time.

IPL_2020
flipboard facebook twitter whatsapp