Several meetings are lined up for the day in which all matters related to Joshimath will be discussed, he added.
'No shelters, toilets for pilgrims': Opposition slams Uttarakhand government for Char Dham Yatra 'mismanagement'
The yatra is being conducted on a full scale after a gap of two years due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan who flew to Dehradun late night on Sunday announced an ex-gratia of Rs 5 lakh each for the next of kin of those who lost their lives.
Of the 78 deaths so far, Kedarnath has reported the highest number of pilgrim casualties with 41 fatalities.
All four deceased were over 60 years of age, said Rudraprayag Chief Medical Officer BK Shukla.
Kedarnath began receiving snow early on Tuesday while the lower areas were lashed by rains prompting the authorities to stop the pilgrims for their safety in Gaurikund and Sonprayag.
The daily limit for the Himalayan shrines, according to the previous order, was 15,000 for Badrinath, 12,000 for Kedarnath, 7,000 for Gangotri and 4,000 for Yamunotri.
The yatra begins on May 3 and the limit will be in force for the first 45 days, a government order dated April 30 said.
The Covid-19 test report is not mandatory but Covid safety protocols including wearing masks and social distancing will be enforced, said officials.
Negative Covid report or vaccination certificate not compulsory for Char Dham yatra: Uttarakhand govt
However, it will be compulsory for them to register on the tourism department's portal before setting out on the pilgrimage, Chief Secretary S S Sandhu said.
The hill state has a total of 170 registered drone pilots who are being trained by the Information Technology Development Agency (ITDA) of the state government.