Elephant electrocuted

Elephant dies of electrocution in Pantnagar

An elephant was electrocuted to death in Pantnagar, Uttarakhand when it got in contact with the electric wire.

published on : 29th July 2018

Elephant electrocuted by high-tension line in Uttarakhand

 In a shocking incident, an elephant was electrocuted by a high-power electric line in Ramnagar area of Uttarakhand. The incident happened as the herd of elephants was crossing the road in the forest.

published on : 17th April 2017