Nation

Iran rejects Trump's 48-hour deadline for deal, targets Israel and Kuwait

Express Video Service

Iran rejected US President Donald Trump's 48-hour ultimatum and launched missiles at Israel and Kuwait on Sunday. Trump had previously threated to destroy the country's vital infrastructure if it does not accept a peace deal within 48 hours Kuwait and Israel said their air defences were responding to the latest attacks from Iran. An Israeli or US strike on a petrochemical hub in the southwest of Iran killed five people on Saturday Trump later posted a video showing explosions along with text that said: 'Many of Iran's Military Leaders are terminated'. A strike near Iran's Bushehr nuclear plant on Saturday killed a guard. On Friday Tehran claimed it had shot down an F-15 warplane and an A-10 ground attack aircraft in the Gulf. US media reported United States special forces had rescued one of its two crew members, with the other still missing

Twisha Sharma death case: Absconding husband surrenders in Jabalpur court; HC notice to mother-in-law

'Would Kasab get bail over trial delay?': Centre asks SC amid bail relief to two Delhi riots accused

'Tough decisions' taken after NEET UG paper leak, Centre aims for 100% error-free re-test: Pradhan

Speculation rises over early UP Assembly polls ahead of Census 2027, political circles say

India isn't at war with Iran or the Middle East, but it's our domestic currency that's going ballistic

SCROLL FOR NEXT