Police personnel at the spot after a multi-storey building collapsed, in Chandigarh. (Photo | PTI)
Nation

Multi-storey building collapses in Chandigarh, no injuries reported

After the collapse around 7:15 am, the area was cordoned off by police and a fire tender was pressed into service, the officials said.

PTI

CHANDIGARH: A multi-storey building, which had been declared unsafe, collapsed in Sector-17 here on Monday morning, officials said.

No one was injured in the incident.

After the collapse around 7:15 am, the area was cordoned off by police and a fire tender was pressed into service, the officials said. The building was earlier declared unsafe by authorities.

On December 21, two people were killed when a multi-storey building collapsed in Sohana village in Punjab's Mohali district.

Trump tariffs are dead, long live Trump tariffs

India's AI power play: Can the nation build intelligence on its own terms?

Pakistan says it struck militant hideouts along Afghan border after surge in deadly attacks

Trump announces hike in US global tariff rate from 10% to 15% day after Supreme Court ruling

88 nations endorse AI Impact Summit declaration in New Delhi as event comes to a close

SCROLL FOR NEXT