Tamil Nadu

CBI denied information on Pollachi sexual abuse case patients

CBI officials investigating the Pollachi sexual abuse case were told by the government Pollachi hospital officials that the details of out-patients for February would be sent through post.

From our online archive

COIMBATORE: CBI officials investigating the Pollachi sexual abuse case were told by the government Pollachi hospital officials that the details of out-patients for February would be sent through post.

The CBI officials were intimated about the decision when they visited the hospital on Friday.“In order to avoid any issue in future, we refrained from giving the details in person. Last week, the CBI asked us through post to prepare the list. So, following the same procedure, we have dispatched the detailed list to their Chennai office,” said the authorities.

BJP passes resolution condemning Congress over Vande Mataram, vows nationwide campaign

One newborn dies, two suffer burns after fire in NICU at MP's Chhindwara District Hospital

Stalin hits out at CM Vijay for treating Tamil Nadu Assembly like a 'cinema set'

BCI co-chair seeks chief Manan Mishra's resignation, cites funds diversion, NALSAR row

Cross-FIRs filed after attack on CJP team in Jaipur during government school visit

SCROLL FOR NEXT