- Industrialist Ness Wadia was Inhuman, Says Preity Zinta
- Dacoits Loot 14 Labourers' Families; Gangrape Woman in UP
- Enough Evidence to Charge Sheet Marans: AG
- Government to Focus on Stabilising, Expanding Industries: KCR
- AP Tourism Development Corporation Mulls Reaching out to Tourists' Doorsteps
- Police Chief Reddi Gets into the Act at Vibgyor High
- Poultry Units Distraught over Feed Price Hike
- Speculation Rife on H Raja as New Tamil Nadu BJP Chief
- Wages of GHMC Outsourced Sanitation Workers Increased
- Bangalore Engineer Blamed for Russian Fraud
- Palm Chopping Case: NIA Court Examines Investigation Officers
- All DMK MLAs Barred from Ongoing Budget Session
- 'Safe Kerala' Project: 70 Migrant Labour Camps Served with Notices
- World Bank President All Praise for Pudhu Vazhvu Scheme
- Sri Lankan Supreme Court Gives Nod to Animal Sacrifice
- 22 Killed, 45 injured in car bomb explosion in Baghdad
Railway Minister Sadananda Gowda said that FDI in Railways would help big ticket projects such as high-speed and freight corridors.
UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon said Tuesday that he believed his talks with world leaders will lead to an end to the ongoing fighting between Israel...
During his meeting with World Bank President Jim Yong Kim, Finance Minister Arun Jaitley emphasised on the two-way relationship between India and the ...
The case was registered against the actress and her brother, P Srinivas Rao under relevant sections of Dowry Prohibition Act
With mobile transactions set to touch $1.3 trillion worldwide by 2015, banks and patent services are scrambling to plug security gaps.
The firm firm will establish partnerships with local universities, business schools and trade bodies to create 300 jobs in the next 3 years.
Driving home this point in the State Assembly, Jayalalithaa, while replying to the DMK charge on power cut, accused the DMK of introducing power cut.
The Legislative Council was adjourned for over 40 minutes on Monday following the turmoil over the unabated rise in rape cases across the state.
The team under District Medical Officer inspected 19 health blocks and 166 camps of which 70 camps were served legal notices for being unhygienic.
The minister launched the official website of Young Entrepreneurs Summit, a initiative by the government to promote young entrepreneurs in the state.
Thanks to the 'corrupt' fee reimbursement scheme, students are found wanting and unable to match expectations of industry, said KCR.
Do you expect India to better its medals tally in this Commonwealth Games, compared to the last event?
Yes - 57%
No - 43%
Total number of votes: 7
PSG was ordered by the UEFA disciplinary panel on Tuesday to close two sections of Parc des Princes at its next home match.