- PMO, BJP Back Rajnath, Deny Reports on Minister's Son
- HC Orders Restoration of Passport of Lalit Kumar Modi
- SRK Roped in as Interpol 'Turn Back Crime' Ambassador
- India, China Hold Border Mechanism Talks in Beijing
- 2G: CBI Denies Attempt to Derail Judicial Process
- Jaitley Reviews Prestigious Scorpene Submarine Project in Mumbai
- HC Notice to Centre Over Health Policies for Babies With Birth Defects
- Supreme Court Asks DLF to Deposit Rs.630 Crore Penalty
- Karnataka Government Mulls Ban on Private TV Cameras Inside Assembly
- Missing Papers in Salman's Hit-and-Run Case Found
- India to Deploy MiG 29K Naval Combat Aircrafts in Vishakhapatnam
- HC Comes Down on Kerala Government in Plus Two Case
- Sharif More Popular Than Imran Khan in Pakistan: US Survey
- Ravi Shankar Prasad Unveils dot Bharat Domain Name
- Fire at Historic Baker Laboratory in Kolkata, No Damage
- Guntur an Option for New Capital of Andhra Pradesh: Panel
The programme will examine the monsoon's physical processes through a large-scale observational campaign.
Millions in and around the war-torn enclave enjoyed a welcome night of peace during which there were no strikes on Gaza.
The RBI, which recently said that there are "upside risks" to its January 2016 target, has been asking the government to initiate supply side measures...
The actress, who will be seen playing boxing champion MC Mary Kom in a biopic, says essaying an athlete in a film was almost unthinkable for her.
The Hyperlapse app offers iPhone users a way to make professional-looking timelapses without expensive photography equipments.
The Centuro Rockstar comes with various features including flip key, Rockstar graphics, LED brake light and extra long seat.
As many as 375 volunteers donated blood as part of the 375th Madras Day celebrations.
BESCOM said people plug wires into street light poles or connect them to power lines directly to tap power for the pandals.
The programme has been devised to fast track the Kochi Corporation’s 33 projects to complete them within a year.
"There is no such move and the Board under Vice Chairman K M Chandrashekar is doing a good work," said Kerala CM.
Even after the IHS was held on August 19, the enumerators and associate enumerators covered a majority of the left over households from August 20.
- Raina Ton Helps India Trounce England by 133 Runs in 2nd ODI
- Perera Steers Sri Lanka to Victory Over Pakistan
- Haven't Lost Momentum Owing to Rain: Root
- Mahmood Calls for End to Mental Health 'Taboo'
- Ailing Benaud Could Call Tests from Living Room
- Vaughan, Swann Want Cook To Be Sacked as England ODI Captain
Manchester United sank to new depths when they crashed out of the League Cup in the second round following a 4-0 defeat ...