- Bodies Retrieved from South Korean Ferry, Toll Reaches 36
- TN will not Benefit from BJP on Cauvery Issue: Jaya
- Don't Politicise Armed Forces: Congress Retorts
- Women Turnout Highest-ever in LS Polls in Karnataka
- Those Opposing Modi will have to go to Pakistan: BJP Leader
- Baba Ramdev is a Money Launderer, Says Digvijay Singh
- 'Laws Should be Such no one Can Dare Behead our Soldiers'
- BJP Denies Geelani's Claims, Seeks Apology
- 'BJP Paying Only Lip Service to Women'
- Appear on May 24 or Face Action: Court Warns Kejriwal
- PM Wasn't Heard, Didn't Leave Any Footprints: Jaitley
- First Woman Delhi Chief Justice to Take Charge on Monday
Auto drivers at stands near the Byappanahalli Metro station are ripping passengers off. They are cashing in on the helplessness of Metro commuters and those who arrive in the area.
The Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation has finalised the requirement of electronic voting machines for the 15 Assembly constituencies in Hyderabad district.
Ironically, the station which was supposed to be elevated to ‘international status’ as part of a project floated at 2010 is cruelly short of basic amenities.
Good times are ahead for the patients who reach the Government Medical College Hospital (MCH) here; all the medical and surgical wards are being renovated.
MDMK supremo Vaiko said that victory of BJP leader Narendra Modi alone would not solve the issues of the State but the (NDA) winning all 39 seats should help to resolve all the issues.
Predicting a BJP victory in the Thiruvananthapuram Lok Sabha constituency, BJP state president V Muralidharan said here on Friday that the BJP would open its account in the state this time.
Speaking after the release of the manifesto Jairam Ramesh described it as the 10-point agenda to make the residuary state as ‘Navyandhra Pradesh’.
Posco’s Rs.53,000 crore steel plant in Odisha has run into another hurdle with the company again approaching the (PMG) over delay in issuance of the captive iron-ore mining licence.
BJP today moved the EC seeking directions from it to stop the government from making key appointments including those of the Army Chief and the Lokpal.
Getting a good night's sleep can get tough in summer due to overheating and sweat. So try using curtains smartly or wash your feet before slipping into bed for a sound nap.
Capital is anything but a dry historical memoir: Rana Dasgupta’s essays are about real, often poignant, people who have an enduring character akin to a storyteller’s creations
Would you expect consistently high turnouts in the remaining phases of this Lok Sabha poll also?
Yes - 97%
No - 3%
Total number of votes: 38