- Entrust Keys of Kerala Temple With District Judge, SC Urged
- Ilmi Seeks to Defend her Controversial Remarks
- JD-S Karnataka President Krishnappa Is Dead
- SC to Hear Mittal, Ruia Plea Against Summons on May 1
- Indo-Nepal Border Sealed for Third Phase Polls in Bihar
- TV Channels, Emails to Act as EC Watchdogs in Bengal
- I Killed Her for Unrequited Love: Techie Tells Cops
- BJP Upset at Mumbai Principal's 'Anti-Modi' Advice
- 'When Modi is PM, Pakistan Intruders Won't Dare to Cross Border'
- 9/11 Attack gave Confidence to Form IM: Yasin Bhatkal
- Giriraj Singh to Surrender before Court on Thursday
- EC Issues Fresh Show Cause Notice to Azam Khan
A few hundred workers comprising engaged in sanitation work mostly transporting garbage have gone on strike protesting against the corporation’s decision.
The BJP, which has cobbled together a rainbow alliance comprising three caste outfits and two regional parties, is hoping that debut voters could swing its electoral fortunes in the Dravidian State.
After a prolonged battle with cancer from over six months, Shakuntala Bangarappa (73), wife of former chief minister S Bangarappa, died at Mallya Hospital in the city on Tuesday.
The State Government decided to take a series of measures including issuing identity cards to sevayats (servitors) to ward off suspicious elements from entering Jagannath temple at Puri.
The number of corpses recovered has risen sharply since the weekend, when divers battling strong currents and low visibility were finally able to enter the submerged vessel.
You must have witnessed the mushrooming of gym and fitness centres in your neighbourhood in the recent past. This is just like the spread of fast food chains, a study reveals.
Capital is anything but a dry historical memoir: Rana Dasgupta’s essays are about real, often poignant, people who have an enduring character akin to a storyteller’s creations
As many as 1.47 lakh personnel, including 14,000 from Central Armed Police Forces, have been deployed across the state for security duty.
Will Narendra Modi be able to rein in leaders like Pravin Togadia if he becomes the PM?
Yes - 83%
No - 17%
Total number of votes: 29