- Soldier Killed in Army Operation Near LoC in Kashmir
- Two-third of Uttar Pradesh Districts Face Drought
- Kerala Chief Minister Chandy Wears Titanium Vest
- Blade, Magnet Among Half kg Junk Found in Man’s Stomach in Salem
- HC Tells Kerala Govt to Produce the Notice Issued to Bar Owners
- SL Govt -TNA Talks Likely After Modi’s Advice
- Pakistan-based LeT Man, Firm on US Terror Blacklist
- With Jaya's Rs 40 Crore Aid, Shooting Association to Gun for Glory
- Crimes Against Women: UP Sets up Fast-track Courts
- Visva Bharati Student Alleges Sexual Harassment
- India Inc Welcomes Upswing in Quarterly GDP Data
- PM Hopes to Write New Chapter During Japan Visit
- Modi Keeps Himself Informed Through Multiple Sources: Jaitley
- BSF Tropers, Pakistan Rangers Hold Third Flag Meeting
- Chopper Deal: Court Issues Letters Rogatory to Five Countries
- SC Notice to Centre on Precaution Against Ebola
Voicing concern on the problem over which the government has expressed helplessness, Chief Justice R M Lodha says law has to keep pace with technology...
The US president faced some online disapproval for wearing a more informal tan-coloured suit at a news conference on Iran and Ukraine.
PM Modi said India sees possibility of a new era of cooperation with Japan in high-end defence technology and equipment.
Directed by debutant Karthick Rishi, Megha is Ashwin’s first solo lead.
Meanwhile, the actor was seen in "Raja Natwarlal". Directed by Kunal Deshmukh, the film, which also stars Emraan Hashmu and Humaima Mallick, among others, came out Friday.
Tech giant Apple is expected to unveil a larger screen version of its popular iPhone along with its first smartwatch.
Audi, belonging to auto giant Volkswagen,said it is recalling 70,000 cars worldwide owing to potential problems with braking systems.
Historian S Muthaiah brought out in his talk about the city’s American connection at Women’s Christian College, during the Madras Week celebrations.
100 schools received solar panels to facilitate their uninterrupted functioning during power shortage.
According to the report, the demand for houses is expected to touch 59,300 units in 2014 as compared to 57,366 units last year.
Various cultural programmes, get together of couples who were married through the Foundation’s mass marriage programme and an interactive session.
Pinarayi said that the government order permitting the Resident Commissioner in New Delhi to do so was issued at the behest of the CM.
Four flat owners complain after receiving bank notices over a loan borrowed by director
- South Africa Recovers to Beat Zimbabwe by 61 Runs
- India Look to Continue Winning Run in Third ODI
- Justice Mudgal Panel Files Probe Report in SC on IPL Betting
- Spectator Ejected During India's ODI for Alleged Bookie Links
- Kohli, Root, Smith, Williamson 'Fab Four' of Tests: Crowe
- India Should Make ICC More Democratic: PCB Chief
A recent survey shows that more than half of urban Indians are trying to lose weight.