- Who is KCR? What Has He Done for Telangana?: Naidu
- ISRO Successfully Performs First TCM on Mars Orbiter
- 2013 UN Human Rights Prize Conferred on Malala
- Kejriwal to Hold Public Meeting at Jantar Mantar
- Car Bomb Hits Near NATO Gate at Kabul Airport
- Congress Avenging Poll Loss by Hiking LPG Price, Says Jaya
- Scion of Wadiyar Family No More; Sun Sets On Mysore Dynasty
- Pak Hindu Refugees Stage Demonstration Outside UN Office
- Four Get 10 to 14 Years’ Jail for Attack on Brar
- Kerala Prisons Dept to Ensure Adherence to Rules
- J&K Suffers Huge Loss due to Punjab’s Breach of Power Project Pact
- Telangana Bill First, Poll Pact Next: KCR
From being angry about being rebuked by parents, feeling denied a demand, being rejected in love or fear of societal glare, it would seem as if more and more teenagers in Bangalore are committing suicide.
In spite of AP government drastically cutting down the VIPs’ list for use of beacons in their cars, several of them were still found using them in the twin cities.
DMK patriarch M Karunanidhi sidestepped questions over his party’s alliances for the coming LS polls, avoided saying anything that could indicate a shift towards the Congress or BJP.
The Kerala High Court dismissed a petition by Kapico Kerala Resorts Pvt Ltd seeking to review the court’s judgment directing the Central Government to demolish the illegal constructions of resorts at Nediathuruthu Island in Alappuzha district.
The court said that both the central and state governments will within three months issue a pruned list of constitutional functionaries entitled for red beacon lights on official vehicles.
Protesters waging a political fight to oust Thailand's elected PM are trying to establish what amounts to a parallel government — one complete with "security volunteers" to replace the police, a foreign policy of their own and a central committee that has already begun issuing audacious orders.
New Zealand's Ross Taylor made the most of a second chance by scoring a century which guided the hosts to 307-6 at stumps on Wednesday on the first day of the second test against the West Indies.
Those who think that Arsenal's passage through the group phase of the Champions League is already guaranteed can never have visited either Naples or the Stadio San Paolo.
Madras Then Chennai Now is a brilliant visual tribute, despite a few notable omissions, to a city’s past and present, with some accomplished writing to support the pictures
- An India Divided Into 50 States on Economic Lines Will Ensure a True Shining Nation
- Mad Man Stabs 6-year-old to Death in Secunderabad
- The Naughty Royal Who Threw Ink at Teacher at Maharaja’s
- Analysts Rubbish AAP's Hopes of Doing a Delhi in TN LS Polls
- Tamil Nadu Teen Saves 4,000 Lives, Gets CM's Pat
Will the government succeed in getting the Lokpal Bill passed in this session of Parliament?
Yes - 7%
No - 93%
Total number of votes: 70