- Nitish Slams BJP for Hobnobbing with MNS in Maharashtra
- 'TN Government Failed to Attract Investments'
- TDP Leader Zahid Ali Khan Not to Contest Polls
- RSP Set to Join UDF, CPI Presses Karat for Patch-up
- Worker Killed in Vizag Submarine Centre, Programme on Schedule
- Headless, Limbless Body Found in Jammu
Bangalore may have been waiting for the extension of the nightlife deadline for years now. But now that it has happened, the city is taking its time to adapt to the change.
On the International Women’s day, a group of seven artists painted the pictures of the patients at the oncology female ward at the Ernakulam General Hospital.
Former Union Law Minister Ram, opposing death sentence, said that delay exceeding two years in the execution of death sentence should be considered sufficient to invoke Article 21 and demand quashing of the sentence.
Solar scam accused Saritha S Nair has lodged a complaint against A P Abdullakutty MLA at the Cantonment Police Station here alleging a threat to her life from the latter’s henchmen.
Deputy Chief Minister K S Eshwarappa said that “Siddaramaiah cannot continue in his chair due to increasing dissident activities after the polls. The party high command may choose a new Chief Minister,” he said.
Union minister advised TRS chief against announcing the names of candidates to contest the Assembly seats being held by the Congress in case of an alliance between the two parties.
The Congress and BJP sought an explanation over a meeting between Naveen Patnaik and Ranjit Sinha, director of the Central Bureau of Investigation here while the ruling BJD termed it a "courtesy call".
Kohli's aggregate of 189 runs in three innings with 136 against Bangladesh as his series best earned him 12 ratings points, which has put him ahead of De Villiers.
E-cigarettes, promoted as a way to quit regular cigarettes, may actually be a new route to conventional smoking and nicotine addiction for teenagers, a study said.
|Specials: Timelines 2013 | Narendra Modi | VoXpress|
- India's Next PM Likely to Be Anointed Because of Deal-Makers, Not Popular Mandate
- Changing Political Winds Trigger Pan-India Party-hopping
- India Set to Challenge US for Election-spending Record
- Police to Make Parents, Wards Aware of Social Media's Hazards
- Where Does Facilitation Stop and Bribery Begin?
Will exemplary punishment act as a deterrent for those who throw missiles at public figures?
Yes - 68%
No - 32%
Total number of votes: 71