- Twin Agenda Awaits Amit Shah’s Visit to Hyderabad
- Plus-two: CM Oommen Chandy Sets Questions for HC
- Hoax Call Sends Tremors Across North Telangana
- Saradha Scam: East Bengal Secretary Held by CBI
- Kerala Government Opposes Ombudsmen's Plea for Tenure Extension
- Bifurcation Left Residuary AP in Bad Shape: Survey
- Support Pours in for Jayalalithaa as Party Chief
- Siddaramaiah Sends Emissary to Pacify Speaker
- Won’t Contest Next Lok Sabha Polls, Says Gowda
- Judge Suspended for Misbehaving With Woman Staff
- In Bypolls, Congress and BJP Try to Make a Statement
- Tipplers Cough Up More as TN Revises Excise Duty for Liquor
- KPSC Candidates Look at Legal Recourse, End Stir
- Girls ‘Sexually Harassed’ by Cook in Bijapur School
- Seminar Endorses Arundhati Roy's Comments
- Police Get Cracking on Back-to-Basics Plan
India says it could no longer give its silent blessing for fruitless meeting with separatists when Islamabad has failed to fulfil its promise.
President Barack Obama had authorized an operation to attempt the rescue of Americans who were kidnapped by the ISIL and held in Syria.
Financial Services secretary G S Sandhu says that Amendments to the SARFAESI Act will be made by winter session.
Aamir Khan confesses that the important decisions of his life were never supported by the people around him.
Actor Daniel Radcliffe is trying his hand at different roles, but he says he will never be viewed separately from "Harry Potter" - and neither does he want it to happen.
The two series consist of smartphones in the mid and high range and are targeted at consumers across various age groups.
Zest is the first model launch this year and will be followed up by compact model Bolt soon, said Tata Motors President, Passenger Vehicles, Ranjit Ya...
Retired Railway official N Subramanian continued his mission of empowering entry level students in village schools with the distribution of Dictionari...
While the permissible limit is five children per auto, several autorickshaws continue to ply overcrowded, violating safety norms.
Faced with a shortage of men and increasingly complex crimes, the police are looking at methods to improve law enforcement.
Shops across the state remained shut on Wednesday owing to the strike called by the Vyapari Vyavaysai Ekopana Samiti.
In the wake of criminal cases exploiting superstitious beliefs recently reported in the state, the government is mooting an Anti-Superstition Bill.
The Telangana government is making all arrangements for its first Ganesh festival and will encourage immersion of idols in local tanks.
There were rumours emerging of the Bangalore franchisee pulling-out of ISL. IMG-R and franchisee Sun Group confirmed the...
- Rise of the Right Liberal
- In Battle for Maharashtra, Chavan Plays Tax Politics to Steal Traders' Support
- More Rebels Pour into BJP's Haryana Surge
- Six Months Into Prez Rule, L-G Delivers Platitudes
- North Gained, All the President's Men Plan to Capture Rest of India
- PMO Says Hello to the Lowest Rung, Hangs up on the Disconnect