- Kerala Police yet to Trace Sanju Samson's Stolen Medals
- Swamy Asks President Not to Give Nod to Appointment of New Army Chief
- BJP Leader Giriraj Singh Granted Anticipatory Bail by Patna Court
- Panel Examines Four Cities for Finalising New AP Capital
- RJD MP Prabhunath Singh's Arrest Stayed Till May 19
- Death Toll Rises to 9 after Voting in Jammu and Kashmir
- WikiLeaks Release Files on US Denial of Modi’s Visa
- Political Killings Reverberate in Jammu and Kashmir Show
- As Varanasi Electorate Cheers Modi, Manmohan, Sonia Step up Attack
- No Haste to Set up Lokpal, Says Centre
- 'Remark on Priyanka Not Befitting Modi's Status'
- Congress Top Guns Coming for Telangana Blitzkrieg
From first-time voters finding their names deleted to the elderly being made to run from pillar to post to find their booths, many returned without casting vote.
From stink and dirt to harmful and perilous, courtesy the agencies making a beeline for the City Corporation to collect plastic and electronic materials tossed out after use.
The Janata Dal (S) state unit is likely to get a new president after the Lok Sabha poll results following the sudden death of incumbent president A Krishnappa.
A day after Manmohan Singh dismissed the Modi wave as a creation of the media, BJP leader Arun Jaitley today said the Prime Minister may be a "myopic" not to see the "support" for the BJP Prime Ministerial nominee.
The seabed search for the missing Malaysia Airlines jet is set to widen as a sonar scan of the most likely crash site deep beneath the Indian Ocean nears completion without yielding a single clue.
You must have witnessed the mushrooming of gym and fitness centres in your neighbourhood in the recent past. This is just like the spread of fast food chains, a study reveals.
Capital is anything but a dry historical memoir: Rana Dasgupta’s essays are about real, often poignant, people who have an enduring character akin to a storyteller’s creations
Should the Choice of the Lokpal Fall on the Next Government?
Yes - 95%
No - 5%
Total number of votes: 63