- Soldier Killed in Army Operation Near LoC
- BJP Offered Me Delhi CM Post: Kumar Vishwas
- Tension Prevails in Muzaffarnagar After Violence
- MoD Grounds Rs 6,000-crore Chopper Tender
- C. V. Rao Sworn-in as Maharashtra Governor
- Chennai: 2 Workers Killed After Inhaling Poisonous Gas, 2 held
- No Question of Alliance With Mamata Banerjee: Left
- People Unhappy with Modi Govt's 100-Day Report Card: NCP
- BJP Trashes Vishwas' Allegation, Cong Asks Him to Name the MP
- Rahul Gandhi Condoles Bipan Chandra's Death
- Singh Appointed New Director General of NDRF
- Kochi Doctors Perform Kerala's First Pancreas Transplant
- Intelligence Warns Kerala of Another Hooch Tragedy
- Husband Deserts Wife for Attending Independence Day Function in Bihar
- Maran Constricted Business Arena of Firm to Force Its Exit: CBI
- Tamil-speaking 'LeT Chief' Was Depressed Nagai Resident
Voicing concern on the problem over which the government has expressed helplessness, Chief Justice RM Lodha says law has to keep pace with technology.
Russia President Vladimir Putin said that his country's hosting of the 2018 FIFA World Cup is not under threat despite western attempts to isolate Mos...
Sensex gained 0.82 percent in the week ended Aug 28 from its previous weekly close on August 9.
V.A. Shiva Ayyadurai received official recognition as the inventor of the computer program for e-mail system from the US government.
Audi, belonging to auto giant Volkswagen,said it is recalling 70,000 cars worldwide owing to potential problems with braking systems.
Historian S Muthaiah brought out in his talk about the city’s American connection at Women’s Christian College, during the Madras Week celebrations.
Dr Sundaramurthy, and Dr Venkateswaran, HOD, Medical Gastroenterology, diagnosed that the student suffered from liver cell failure that manifested fro...
According to the report, the demand for houses is expected to touch 59,300 units in 2014 as compared to 57,366 units last year.
Various cultural programmes, get together of couples who were married through the Foundation’s mass marriage programme and an interactive session.
Pinarayi said that the government order permitting the Resident Commissioner in New Delhi to do so was issued at the behest of the CM.
Four flat owners complain after receiving bank notices over a loan borrowed by director
- India Wins Toss, Bowls 1st vs England in 3rd ODI
- Rohit Ruled Out of England ODI, T20 With Fractured Finger
- Sourav Ganguly's column: Ton Would Break Raina’s Mental Shackles, Shami Has Regained Rhythm
- Mudgal Panel Files Report of Fixing Probe in Supreme Court
- South Africa Recovers to Beat Zimbabwe by 61 Runs
- India Look to Continue Winning Run in Third ODI
A recent survey shows that more than half of urban Indians are trying to lose weight.