- Five Indians on Board Missing Malaysian Airliner
- Digvijay Gets Personal, Attacks Modi Over his Marital Status
- Is Modi 'Scared' of Contesting Against Kejriwal? Asks AAP
- Indigo Plane Catches Fire in Kathmandu, Passengers Safe
- Ink Attack on AAP Leader Yogendra Yadav
- Child Dies in Open Manhole: Delhi Corporation Gets Notice
- Jethmalani Defends TN Decision to Release Rajiv Convicts
- LJP Still Committed to Secularism, Says Paswan
- BJP to Raise USD 250,000 for Party Campaign on Social Media
- 'India Can Be a Superpower Only By Empowering Women'
- No Talks With Left so Far, Says Karunanidhi
- Paradip Port Gets Marine Commandos Security Cover
On International Women’s Day, organisations and individuals in the city are holding various events to raise awareness on the United Nations’ theme for the day this year.
The proposition that market-led growth ultimately trickles down to masses to eliminate poverty and bring equity among different sections of society is insufficient and incorrect, observed Union minister.
Tapping their feet to the tunes of Zumba, youngsters in the capital’s IT hub announced to the world the need to stay healthy on the eve of the International Women’s Day at Technopark amphitheatre
Supporters of P J Joseph, Dr K C Joseph, state coordinator of the party, and P C Joseph, state general secretary and Chairman of Kerala Feeds, resign Kerala Congress(M) posts in protest
The Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh made it clear that it expects the BJP to address in its Lok Sabha manifesto its long-standing demand for a Ram Mandir in Ayodhya in Uttar Pradesh.
Former Union minister Daggubati Purandeswari bid adieu to the Congress and joined the BJP whereas former minister Galla Aruna Kumari is all set to take the TDP membership.
Acting on the directive of the Supreme Court, the State Government on Friday issued a notification on the use of red light and amber light atop vehicles used by dignitaries and officials.
BJP leader Narendra Modi said women should have the right to take decisions on the matters concerning their lives, such as career choices, timing of marriages and size of families.
|Specials: Timelines 2013 | Narendra Modi | VoXpress|
Will exemplary punishment act as a deterrent for those who throw missiles at public figures?
Yes - 77%
No - 23%
Total number of votes: 13