- Don't Have Blind Faith on Modi: Kejriwal Tells Varanasi Voters
- Rahul Castigates BJP at Rajasthan Rally
- India's Democracy Reaches Out to Lone Voter in Gir Forest
- 'Gujarat Model' Has Become a Political currency: Montek
- BJP Conveys Displeasure to Giriraj Singh over His Remark
- Third Front Govt will be Formed after Polls: Mulayam
- EC Seeks Cancellation of Tax Benefits to 10 Parties
- Kiran Stuns Party Cadre, Opts Out of Race
- 'Osama' to Fight Narendra Modi in Varanasi
- After Eight Months, Dabholkar Killers Elude Police Net
- Rahul Gandhi Failed to Look after Amethi, Says Modi
- ITBP in Lurch as Government Transfers Top Post for 3-months
BJP leaders pan out to find a place as defence authorities say no to Parade Grounds; the Election Commission has stored poll material in Nizam College and LB Stadium is undergoing renovation.
Around 30 persons had been injured when a mini-bus carrying tourists to Ponmudi hill station fell around 500 m down a hillside while negotiating a hairpin bend.
Continuing her attack on the BJP, Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa charged that the people of Tamil Nadu could not expect anything good from the party for resolving the Cauvery water dispute and Modi was trying to divert the issue.
The district Congress committee has drafted a report on the prospects of its candidate Shashi Tharoor, stating that the voting pattern in the city showed a sharp contest between the UDF and the BJP.
Jayalalithaa and former prime minister H D Deve Gowda have failed to take any concrete steps on the Cauvery water issue and are now trying to hide their mistakes.
Alleging that the Telugu Desam is allotting ticket to the rich to contest elections, the party’s Proddatur MLA and TDP Kadapa district president Mallela Linga Reddy has said he has been denied the ticket by the party.
Addressing the Third Convocation of Siksha O Anushandhan (SOA) University, Chander said, India has come a long way since Independence - from a mere buyer of technology to one which made significant contribution in science and technology,
The biggest challenge on policy front is the fight against the perception that a small number of big corporations do cozy deals with the government, India's Planning Commission Deputy Chairman Montek Singh Ahluwalia has said.
An underwater robotic submarine is expected to finish searching a narrowed down area of the Indian Ocean seabed for the missing Malaysia Airlines plane within the next week.
The BCCI Working Committee suggested names of former India all-rounder Ravi Shastri, former Calcutta High Court Chief Justice J N Patel and ex-CBI Director R K Raghavan as members of the probe committee.
Getting a good night's sleep can get tough in summer due to overheating and sweat. So try using curtains smartly or wash your feet before slipping into bed for a sound nap.
Capital is anything but a dry historical memoir: Rana Dasgupta’s essays are about real, often poignant, people who have an enduring character akin to a storyteller’s creations
Would you expect consistently high turnouts in the remaining phases of this Lok Sabha poll also?
Yes - 94%
No - 6%
Total number of votes: 109