- Bodies Retrieved from South Korean Ferry, Toll Reaches 36
- TN will not Benefit from BJP on Cauvery Issue: Jaya
- Modi Wants Rich to be Richer, Poor to be Poorer: Rahul
- Kiran Stuns Party Cadre, Opts Out of Race
- After Eight Months, Dabholkar Killers Elude Police Net
- ITBP in Lurch as Govt Transfers Top Post for 3-months
- Don't Politicise Armed Forces: Congress Retorts
- Hate Crime Charge Against Sikh Professor's Attacker in US
- SC to Take Call on Pinching of Kerala Temple's Massive Assets
- Over 100 Killed in South Sudan Clashes Over Cattle
- Three Held Over Post-poll Violence in Odisha
- Dubai Faces 500,000 Construction Workers' Shortage
BJP leaders pan out to find a place as defence authorities say no to Parade Grounds; the Election Commission has stored poll material in Nizam College and LB Stadium is undergoing renovation.
Around 30 persons had been injured when a mini-bus carrying tourists to Ponmudi hill station fell around 500 m down a hillside while negotiating a hairpin bend.
Continuing her attack on the BJP, Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa charged that the people of Tamil Nadu could not expect anything good from the party for resolving the Cauvery water dispute and Modi was trying to divert the issue.
The district Congress committee has drafted a report on the prospects of its candidate Shashi Tharoor, stating that the voting pattern in the city showed a sharp contest between the UDF and the BJP.
Jayalalithaa and former prime minister H D Deve Gowda have failed to take any concrete steps on the Cauvery water issue and are now trying to hide their mistakes.
Alleging that the Telugu Desam is allotting ticket to the rich to contest elections, the party’s Proddatur MLA and TDP Kadapa district president Mallela Linga Reddy has said he has been denied the ticket by the party.
Addressing the Third Convocation of Siksha O Anushandhan (SOA) University, Chander said, India has come a long way since Independence - from a mere buyer of technology to one which made significant contribution in science and technology,
Modi alleged that the policies pursued by the grand old party had driven several farmers to their deaths and that the peasant deaths during the Congress rule vastly outnumbered the casualties in war.
An underwater robotic submarine is expected to finish searching a narrowed down area of the Indian Ocean seabed for the missing Malaysia Airlines plane within the next week.
Getting a good night's sleep can get tough in summer due to overheating and sweat. So try using curtains smartly or wash your feet before slipping into bed for a sound nap.
Capital is anything but a dry historical memoir: Rana Dasgupta’s essays are about real, often poignant, people who have an enduring character akin to a storyteller’s creations
Would you expect consistently high turnouts in the remaining phases of this Lok Sabha poll also?
Yes - 95%
No - 5%
Total number of votes: 64