- Total Oil Company CEO Dies in Moscow Plane Crash
- 12 Charred in Cracker Unit Explosion Near Kakinada
- Andhra High Court Dismisses PIL against Loan Waiver Scheme
- 400 Tribals Killed Three Maoists for Betraying Them in Vizag District
- BJP Leadership Eyes TN for Expanding Base in South
- 50 percent of 10th Students in Telangana Can't Read or Write in English, Finds Survey
- Congress Bid to Deflect Criticism of Rahul over Poll Fiasco
- ISRO Spy Case: HC Verdict a Severe Blow to State Govt
- Delhi Police Chief Bassi Mum on Sunanda Pushkar’s Death
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi Likely to Visit Sabarimala Temple
- Andhra Pradesh Thanks Odisha for Spreading Smiles
- On Third day, NE Monsoon Uproots More Trees, Inundates Streets in Chennai
- Undertrials to Get Another Shot at Freedom With Judges’ Visits
- Idols of Jain Tirthankaras Belonging to 4th Century Unearthed
- 'Phone Hacking Scheme Used to Finance 26/11 Attack'
- Raj Govt Wants CBI Probe into Ambulance Scam
The External Affairs Minister underlined the need for usages of Hindi in official communications in an 'all-round' and holistic manner.
The interview came as it was claimed that the South African authorities have already prepared a jail cell for the athlete.
Good buying was observed in metal, capital goods, banking and consumer durables sectors, while selling pressure was seen in oil and gas.
An official statement was made from the producers at 10.30 pm on Monday that “all issues had been cleared and that the movie would release on Deepavali.”
Prabhu Deva's directorial venture "Action Jackson," starring Ajay Devgn and Sonakshi Sinha, is almost ready. After Devgn's bare-bodied first look came out few weeks ago, now Sonakshi's look from the f...
IBM will pay $1.5 billion to Globalfoundries in order to shed its costly chip division.
Under the bonnet is the new story that Mercedes is looking forward to write in current times taking more power from a small displacement engine.
A look at the website of the ticket provider revealed that a significant majority of the 28,000 capacity stadium was marked unsold.
It took a poor couple a desperate scramble to three hospitals before they could get their 18-month-old son treated for dog bite on Monday.
The initial phase of Technology Innovation Zone at Kinfra Hi Tech Park has been launched.
Muralee Krishna, a Civil Supplies official who is an Assistant Manager at the Games, recalls his days handling accounts of the National Games.
- Bipolar Vote Swing in Haryana and Maharashtra Gives BJP Poll Swagger
- Aussie Indians Seek to Recreate Madison Magic
- Chinese Smartphones a Security Threat, says IAF
- Post-poll, Cong Talks Revamp, BJP Recruitment Drive
- Bengal Madrasas: Fearsome Gardens of Terror Plots
- When British Raj Made Money from India on Diwali
Visitors to Burj Khalifa can now pay to ride up to a new observation deck on the 148th floor.