- Giriraj Singh to Surrender before Court Tomorrow
- EC Issues Fresh Show Cause Notice to UP Minister Azam Khan
- US Seeks Arrest of Congress RS MP Ramachandra Rao
- WhatsApp Says it Now has Half Billion Users
- DMK Accuses AIADMK for Paying Rs.3,000 to Vote for It
- Congress, CPI-M Behind Transfer of Officers, Policemen: Mamata
- Kejriwal Slams Modi, Rahul for Their "Helicopter Democracy"
- Pawan Kalyan Pledges Full Support to TDP-BJP in AP
- Indian Gay Student Granted Asylum in Australia
- Over 60 Sexual Harassment Cases against Delhi Police Personnel
- Former TN Minister KN Nehru's House Searched by Poll Officials
- Sachin Greater than Bradman, Claims Book with 'Evidence'
A few hundred workers comprising engaged in sanitation work mostly transporting garbage have gone on strike protesting against the corporation’s decision.
The BJP, which has cobbled together a rainbow alliance comprising three caste outfits and two regional parties, is hoping that debut voters could swing its electoral fortunes in the Dravidian State.
After a prolonged battle with cancer from over six months, Shakuntala Bangarappa (73), wife of former chief minister S Bangarappa, died at Mallya Hospital in the city on Tuesday.
The State Government decided to take a series of measures including issuing identity cards to sevayats (servitors) to ward off suspicious elements from entering Jagannath temple at Puri.
BJP leader Arun Jaitley Wednesday launched a veiled attack on AAP leader Shazia Ilmi for her reported communal speech, saying such comments reflect the party's mindset.
The number of corpses recovered has risen sharply since the weekend, when divers battling strong currents and low visibility were finally able to enter the submerged vessel.
You must have witnessed the mushrooming of gym and fitness centres in your neighbourhood in the recent past. This is just like the spread of fast food chains, a study reveals.
Capital is anything but a dry historical memoir: Rana Dasgupta’s essays are about real, often poignant, people who have an enduring character akin to a storyteller’s creations
Is Justice Mudgal the right man to clean up the BCCI mess?
Yes - 76%
No - 24%
Total number of votes: 80