- TRS, TDP Workers Clash in Telangana Over Sharing of Water, Electricity
- CBI Arrests Railway Board Official on Bribery Charges
- CBI Registers Case in RAW Tent Purchase Deal
- Manohar Lal Khattar to be First BJP CM in Haryana
- Kerala University Cocktail: Overdose of Politics and Inaction
- Water Row Escalates as TRS Cadre Ransack TDP Office
- Congress Fumes at Pawar Claim on Backing Sena Government
- Telangana Government Threatens to Debar Protesting Medicos
- President Pranab Mukherjee Nod for Promulgation of Coal Ordinance
- All is Not Well Between Janata Dal (United) and Congress
- Diwali: Research Scientists Get 50 pc Hike in Fellowships
- CAT Dismisses IFS Officer’s Plea Against Transfer
- Eleven Marooned on Roof of House Airlifted After Flashfloods in Palani
- ISRO Logs Milestone with Cryogenic Engine Test
- 653 City Cops Killed This Year While Performing Duties in Hyderabad
- NSA Pitches for Concerted Global Response to Terrorism
Omar Abdullah on Tuesday again pitched for scrapping of the Armed Forces Special Powers Act from the state.
Pistorius, who shot dead his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp after mistaking her for a burglar, was sentenced to five years in prison
Almost all the sectors were trading in green and the rally was led by auto, capital goods, healthcare and banking sectors.
After a squally morning, theatre owners agreed to release Vijay’s Kaththi, despite attacks on two theatres, on Monday night.
Sanjay Leela Bhansali and Priyanka Chopra have got along like a house on fire ever since they worked together on "Mary Kom," which was produced by Bhansali.
In iPad Air 2, you can snap 10 shots per second in a burst mode great for restless kids, as you can choose the best shots later.
The vehicle would be manufactured at the company's Ranjangaon plant in Maharashtra and will be initially sold in the domestic market only.
While blood banks has been rallying hard to supply platelets to dengue patients, Chennai is relatively better prepared.
A scholar explains the significance of the ritual bath, Lakshmi puja, shopping for metal, and the fascinating festival routine.
The inordinate delay in implementation of a tracking system for flex boards is another classic case for government’s apathy.
St Mary’s Central School, Poojappura, has joined the official list of schools owning solar plants as their main source of energy.
- Bipolar Vote Swing in Haryana and Maharashtra Gives BJP Poll Swagger
- Aussie Indians Seek to Recreate Madison Magic
- Chinese Smartphones a Security Threat, says IAF
- Post-poll, Cong Talks Revamp, BJP Recruitment Drive
- Bengal Madrasas: Fearsome Gardens of Terror Plots
- When British Raj Made Money from India on Diwali
Visitors to Burj Khalifa can now pay to ride up to a new observation deck on the 148th floor.
Experts say the IPV carries the inactive forms of all three strains of the polio virus, with no risk of virulence.