- LS Poll Nomination: Ignominy for Congress, Embarrassment for TDP
- Entrust Keys of Kerala Temple With District Judge, SC Urged
- Lalu Vows to Impose Ban on RSS, BJP for Politics of Hatred
- EC Slaps Another Notice on Defiant Azam
- JD-S Karnataka President Krishnappa Is Dead
- Korean Ferry Sinking: Death Toll Rises to 159
In the city for the screening of her documentary Ningal Aranaye Kando?, film-maker Sunanda Bhat talks about how the documentary goes beyond the green and discovers the fading bio-diversity.
Kadamakkudy Panchayat Vikasana Samithi president E D Xavier said the construction of Pizhala bridge is being delayed because the project needs environment clearance.
Incorporating more than 60 publishing houses and with a fat collection of around one lakh books the book festival commenced on Wednesday at Bhagyamala Auditorium.
The repolling at the Pallilankara booth number 118 of the Kalamassery constituency for the Lok Sabha election was completed peacefully on Wednesday.
You must have witnessed the mushrooming of gym and fitness centres in your neighbourhood in the recent past. This is just like the spread of fast food chains, a study reveals.
Capital is anything but a dry historical memoir: Rana Dasgupta’s essays are about real, often poignant, people who have an enduring character akin to a storyteller’s creations
Will Narendra Modi be able to rein in leaders like Pravin Togadia if he becomes the PM?
Yes - 85%
No - 15%
Total number of votes: 103