- No-trust Motion against Nitish after BJP Gets Proper Backing
- TN Growth Hit by Slowdown of National Economy, says CM
- Dhruv to be Handed over to the Maldives
- Andhra: Ticket Examiner Dies after Assault by Passengers
- Odisha Assembly Passes Appripriation Bill, 2013
- Cabinet Nod for Amendment to Ministers’ Code of Conduct
Three Presidency College students who were on their way to the college in an MTC bus were stabbed by a group of Pachaiyappa’s College students as the rest of the passengers watched in horror.
Health Minister V S Sivakumar said that a special officer would be appointed to accelerate the proceedings to take over Cochin Medical College from the Department of Cooperation will be completed by January-end.
The situation in Kerala following the outbreak of Foot-and- Mouth Disease (FMD), which led to the death of nearly 1,500 bovines, continues to be grave, as experts are of the view that there are no preventive measures that work.
Andhra Deputy Chief Minister Damodar Rajanarasimha Friday demanded a meeting of the Congress Legislature Party (CLP) saying people of Telangana had lost their faith in Chief Minister N. Kiran Kumar Reddy.
The 3rd day of Anna Hazare’s indefinite fast for Lokpal was marked by a dramatic turn of events involving an AAP leader and a Hazare supporter who traded charges against each other.
The execution of an opposition leader in Bangladesh sparked violent protests Friday as activists torched homes and businesses belonging to government supporters, leaving at least three people dead, in a fresh wave of bloodshed ahead of elections next month.
Its hopes of playing in the quarterfinals dashed, the home team’s disappointment has not only affected its coaching staff and hockey lovers but also has seen support and suggestions pouring in from all quarters.
Madras Then Chennai Now is a brilliant visual tribute, despite a few notable omissions, to a city’s past and present, with some accomplished writing to support the pictures
- Engineering Colleges in Bangalore Propose Fees Based on Infra, Investment
- Odisha's Missing Minor Girl Returns Home after Five Years
- Cricketer Sreesanth Begins a Partnership, in Life
- Foot-and-mouth Disease Spreads to Thrissur Zoo, Five Animals Affected
- 'Peeping Tom' at Toilet, Poor Hostel Infra Put Madras Univ Students on Warpath
Will the Congress follow-up on Sonia Gandhi's word with deed on Article 377?
Yes - 31%
No - 69%
Total number of votes: 35