- Tripura Troopers Deployed for West Bengal Polls
- Naveen Patnaik Facing His Toughest Battle Yet
- FIR Against 10 People for Burning Effigy of EC
- Ship Carrying 471 Passengers Sinking off South Korean Coast
- Afghan Taliban Local Commander Killed, 4 Injured
- Indian-American Surgeon Jumps into US Congressional Race
The SC's landmark judgment recognising transgenders as a ‘third gender’ has brought relief to the community, which sees it as the first step towards getting equal social and economic status.
Patting his own back, Chief Minister Siddaramaiah said the Election Commission is able to hold polls in the state in one phase as the law and order situation is satisfactory.
On the last day of campaigning , Bollywood stars Raveena Tandon and Neil Nitin Mukesh joined to add glamour while heavyweights of different political parties continued to woo the voters.
The glamorous but controversial Indian Premier League will roll out its seventh edition from today with the promise of putting cricket first while keeping the drama and glitz to a bare minimum.
Come summer and grand mothers reminisce plucking mangoes from the garden in the back and preparing pickles at home. The change in living spaces has made these activities an almost forgotten practice
Priyanka was addressing villagers on the first day of her campaign during which she will be holding public meetings at 11 villages.
|Specials: Elections 2014 | Narendra Modi | VoXpress|
Will the SC order remove the social stigma that transgenders face?
Yes - 49%
No - 51%
Total number of votes: 45