- No PM Candidate Ever Sought Votes for Himself: Pawar
- Saradha Scam: ED Arrests Sudipta Sen's Absconding Wife
- Malaysia Reports First Asian Death from MERS Virus
- 'Cauvery Tribunal Was Set up Following DMK's Efforts'
- AAP Candidate Accuses Congress of Issuing Threats
- BJP Shifts Purandeswari from Visakhapatnam to Rajampeta
- Srinivasan Among 13 Named in IPL Betting Scam: SC
- Six Children Injured in UP Clash over Cricket
- No War at All: Maneka on Priyanka-Varun War of Words
- 'HC Order Needed to Probe Allegations Against Virbhadra'
- Shocked That Manual Scavenging is Still Practiced: HC
- Karnataka to Vote Thursday for all 28 Lok Sabha Seats
The SC's landmark judgment recognising transgenders as a ‘third gender’ has brought relief to the community, which sees it as the first step towards getting equal social and economic status.
Patting his own back, Chief Minister Siddaramaiah said the Election Commission is able to hold polls in the state in one phase as the law and order situation is satisfactory.
On the last day of campaigning , Bollywood stars Raveena Tandon and Neil Nitin Mukesh joined to add glamour while heavyweights of different political parties continued to woo the voters.
CBI Wednesday told the Delhi High Court that it can probe allegations of corruption and bribery against Congress leader Virbhadra Singh during his tenure as chief minister of Himachal Pradesh in 2002 after the court issues the necessary order.
Prosecutor Akram Sheikh submitted his written reply on the petition filed by Musharraf's lawyer Farogh Nasim seeking widening the scope of the treason trial to the abettors and aides of 70-year-old Musharraf.
Come summer and grand mothers reminisce plucking mangoes from the garden in the back and preparing pickles at home. The change in living spaces has made these activities an almost forgotten practice
|Specials: Elections 2014 | Narendra Modi | VoXpress|
Do you find watching election coverage more exciting than watching IPL matches?
Yes - 92%
No - 8%
Total number of votes: 26