- SC Order Indirect Advice to Drop Tainted Ministers: Congress
- Medha Patkar Seeks High Level Probe in Kandhamal Riots
- Stern Measures Needed to Tackle Human Trafficking: Bora
- NDA Govt's Actions Harmed All Pillars of Democracy: Gadgil
- Former BJP Leader Jaswant Singh Still in Coma
- 'Air India Day' Today, Limited Offer Tickets for Rs 100
- WHO Staffer with Ebola Taken to Germany for Treatment
- Lalu Aide Candidate for Lone Legislative Council Seat
- Congress, NCP Will See Massive Defeat in Assembly Polls: Sena
- Extension of Kochi Metro from Pettah to Tripunithura Under Govt Consideration
- After CIA, Tamil-speaking 'Lashkar Chief' Threatens Airport Director of Suicide Bombers
- Har BJP Likely to Announce List of 45 Candidates by Aug 31
- J&K Council Adjourned Amid Din Over Resolution on Indo-Pak Talk
- Journalist Held Captive in Syria Arrives in US
- Water Talks Between India, Pakistan Ended Inconclusively
- Andhra Cops Mistaken for Thugs, Beaten Up by Civilians
The top court stopped short of prescribing disqualification for such people from becoming ministers, leaving it to the wisdom of the PM and CMs.
A defiant Nawaz Sharif refused to resign saying the country has survived "difficult times" and the current political crisis too shall pass.
Indian stocks rose for the fifth day with benchmark Sensex today vaulting 117.34 points to a new closing peak for the third session.
"I have two children who tell me I should do more stunts so I listen to them more than I listen to Gauri," says King Khan
The Hyperlapse app offers iPhone users a way to make professional-looking timelapses without expensive photography equipments.
The Centuro Rockstar comes with various features including flip key, Rockstar graphics, LED brake light and extra long seat.
As many as 375 volunteers donated blood as part of the 375th Madras Day celebrations.
BESCOM said people plug wires into street light poles or connect them to power lines directly to tap power for the pandals.
The programme has been devised to fast track the Kochi Corporation’s 33 projects to complete them within a year.
"There is no such move and the Board under Vice Chairman K M Chandrashekar is doing a good work," said Kerala CM.
Even after the IHS was held on August 19, the enumerators and associate enumerators covered a majority of the left over households from August 20.
Manchester United sank to new depths when they crashed out of the League Cup in the second round following a 4-0 defeat ...