- Five Killed in Chandigarh Accident, 15 Injured
- Teenaged Girl Gang-raped, Killed in Odisha
- 'Next Mission: 152 feet Storage in Mullaiperiyar Dam'
- Heckling of CMs: How is Modi Responsible, Asks Uddhav
- Power to TS Guv: Sense & Sensibilities Prevail
- Bihar Minister’s 14-yr-old Son Ragged, Battling for Life
- Puducherry Selected as Centre for Civil Service Exam
- Govt Seals Fate of Bottle; Uncorks New Liquor Policy
- Kerala CM Writes to PM to Clear Doubts on Plan Panel Scrapping
- Irom Sharmila Rearrested Three Days After Release
- PM Modi’s Patna Rally Blasts: 10 Chargesheeted
- Foreign Funding: Apex Court Notice to Centre, Election Commission
- New Zealand Becoming Popular with Indian Students
- Sigh of Relief for KCR: CS & DGP Remain in Telangana
- Three Fires in Wee Hours Keep Fire Personnel Busy
- Shut Dump Yard or Sit Next to it, HC Tells Municipal Commissioner
The President and PM underscored the fact that the IITs should help indigenise technical capabilities, like defence equipment.
Washington has declared the beheading of an American journalist a "terrorist attack", upping the stakes in its confrontation with the Islamic State (I...
NDA government could push India’s gross domestic product (GDP) to over $4.5 trillion by fiscal 2020, the report said.
Actress Eva Green, who finds the film industry "cold", says she always chose parts which made her feel good over those which presented her as a "boring beautiful girl".
Most apps are free and even if they come with a price tag, the amount is nominal. Even then, people are not downloading them. Why?
Zest is the first model launch this year and will be followed up by compact model Bolt soon, said Tata Motors President, Ranjit Yadav.
Teams from 20 schools presented 10-minute slideshows on their findings about temples across the city for the inter-school multimedia competition.
The blaze at T Nagar that has once again sparked serious concern over basic fire safety preparedness at the retail commercial hub of the city.
Celebrities in the West have been participating in the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, promoting awareness about amyotrophic lateral sclerosis .
As the news of clamping down on bars spread, the tipplers started to reflect on the fate of their favourite haunts and on their own life sans liquor.
Governor Sheila Dikshit inaugurated the ‘eye-opening’ ceremony of the idols on Friday at the idol workshop in Manjalikulam ground.
Lack of data about people suffering from Inflammatory Bowel Disease in India makes it tough to figure out who is more prone to the disease.
Jwala-Ashwini would run into Chinese fifth seeds in second round if they win opener and have a record that no Indian dou...
- Rise of the Right Liberal
- In Battle for Maharashtra, Chavan Plays Tax Politics to Steal Traders' Support
- More Rebels Pour into BJP's Haryana Surge
- Six Months Into Prez Rule, L-G Delivers Platitudes
- North Gained, All the President's Men Plan to Capture Rest of India
- PMO Says Hello to the Lowest Rung, Hangs up on the Disconnect
It's an heirloom Anglo-Indian cuisine food festival at the Vivanta by Taj-Connemara, a top chef said, proudly showing a ...