- Bags Printed With DMK Leaders' Photos Seized
- BJP Candidate Sarangi in Trouble for 'Concealing' Facts
- 'BJP Will Resolve Cauvery Row by River Inter-linking'
- Man Executed for Killing 3 Members of Texas Family
- Fears Grow for Hundreds Missing in South Korea Ferry Capsize
- UN Chief: 1 Million South Sudanese May Face Famine
The Integral Coach Factory celebrated the 59th Railway Week amid much fanfare at the ICF Stadium in the city recently with a flurry of cultural events and performances.
Hours before the pre-election prohibition came into force, there was a spike in alcohol sales as people hurried to stock up for the two dry days ahead.
After TPCC chief and Congress MPs from Telangana, now it is the turn of Union rural development minister Jairam Ramesh to fire broadside at TRS chief K Chandrasekhar Rao.
The nine-day Dakshin Maitrey Rally (Multimode South India Adventure cum Perception Management Rally) is being conducted to mark the 50th Raising Day of the 96 Field Regiment.
In a continuing attempt to tap the vote bank among film fans, BJP Prime Ministerial aspirant Narendra Modi had a meeting with ‘Ilayathalapathy’ Vijay at a private hotel in Coimbatore.
46 antibiotics, including anti-TB medicines and psychotropic drugs, have been included in the notification to prevent pharmacies from selling them over the counter.
The saffron party’s decision to field former Daggubati Purandeswari and Gokaraju Ranga Raju, in Rajampet and Narsapur Lok Sabha constituencies respectively appears to have raised the hackles.
About 1.55 crore electors in 13 districts in Odisha would determine the fate of 98 Lok Sabha and 747 Assembly contestants as the state goes to second and final phase of elections on Thursday.
With the Supreme Court’s deadline to the CBI to complete the probe in the coal block allocation scam advancing closer, the investigating agency is still indecisive whether to call industrialist Kumar Mangalam Birla for questioning, but will examine former Coal Secretary P C Parakh next week.
And as Barca's goal took the cup to the capital, it confirmed what we had all been hearing: the era of Barcelona was coming to an end. Though crisis is a relative term.
Come summer and grand mothers reminisce plucking mangoes from the garden in the back and preparing pickles at home. The change in living spaces has made these activities an almost forgotten practice
Congress president Sonia Gandhi belatedly set foot on the southern soil in Kanyakumari in a desperate bid to woo voters of a State where her party stood politically isolated.
|Specials: Elections 2014 | Narendra Modi | VoXpress|
- Now, IUML Bids to Woo Voters with Exclusive Song on Candidate
- 'Politics More Satisfying than Sport Because You can Serve People in This Game'
- Rocket Fuel in their Wells Won't Let Them Lift a Glass of Water
- Odia Classics to be Available at a Click
- Confusion over Restriction on Sale of Scheduled H1 Drugs
Do you find watching election coverage more exciting than watching IPL matches?
Yes - 83%
No - 17%
Total number of votes: 96