- Government to Focus on Stabilising, Expanding Industries: KCR
- New National Policy for Senior Citizens Under Finalisation: Govt
- Jaya Opposes Buoys on India-SL Sea Boundary
- Inputs Suggest Threat of Terror Attacks on Amarnath Yatra:Govt
- Google Maps Now Available in Hindi
- 1137 Teachers Sacked Over Fake Degree, Invalid Documents
- Three soldiers arrested for molesting girl in Bihar
- Three Tribal Boys Beaten Up for Stealing Egg
- Thousands Evacuated as Odisha River Breaches Embankment
- Ukraine Rebels Handover Black Boxes to Malaysia
- India's Mars Orbiter Spacecraft Nearing Red Planet
- Shortage of Passport Booklets Figures in RS
- Surat Fake Diamonds Case: Court Summons 77 Accused on September 2
- Detained Lady With a Satellite Phone at Chennai Airport Finally Allowed to Leave
- 'Taliban Attack Kills 4 Foreigners in Kabul Compound'
- Drabu Named on PDP's Assembly Polls 'Manifesto Committee'
Replying to the debate, Sushma wanted to send a joint message that both Israel and Palestine should accept Egypt’s offer of peace talks.
The Israeli airstrikes set off huge explosions that turned the night sky over Gaza City orange early Tuesday
Sensex today surged nearly 311 points to reclaim the 26,000-mark at close as overseas investors bought bluechips on encouraging corporate earnings.
Actor-turned politician Chiranjeevi will soon be seen in the hot seat of Telugu version of 'Kaun Banega Crorepati' titled 'Meelo Evaru Koteeswarudu'.
The best of these financial apps let consumers see multiple accounts at once, track spending and balances, and set and monitor saving goals.
German luxury car maker Mercedes Benz today launched its compact performance sedan CLA 45 AMG priced at Rs 68.5 lakh.
Chief Minister Jayalalithaa said that if everyone practised the teachings of Prophet Mohammed, India would be a haven of peace.
The Legislative Council was adjourned for over 40 minutes on Monday following the turmoil over the unabated rise in rape cases across the state.
Sports Minister Thiruvanchoor Radhakrishnan inaugurated the Rs30-crore renovation project at a formal function held at the stadium.
The government has plans to establish eight small ports along the Kerala coast, said Chief Minister Oommen Chandy.
Campus tense when police took protesting members into custody who tried to disrupt a book centre function which Minister KT Rama Rao was to attend.
Should Markandey Katju have made his allegations on a TN judge earlier?
Yes - 79%
No - 21%
Total number of votes: 67
The unprecedented success achieved in the last edition would be hard to replicate this time after the dropping of a few disciplines