- Mohan Kumaramangalam's Grandson Confirmed on Missing Plane
- DMK Doesn't Need Support of National Parties: Karuna
- Railgate: Bansal's Nephew, Nine Others Put on Trial
- Cameron Gathers Support for Lanka Resolution in UN
- K-report Draft Notification Gets EC Nod
- Work for Efficient Personal Data Security, Snowden Tells Techies
Bangalore Urban District Election Office may hire private vehicles for election duty as it may not get the required 1,400 vehicles from various government departments.
In a major relief to lakhs of families in Kerala, the confusion over linking Aadhaar with LPG subsidy under the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) scheme has ended.
In what appears to be a deft move aimed at needling the TRS, Union Minister Jairam Ramesh declared that the Congress would make a Dalit the first chief minister of the Telangana State.
One of the two men traveling on a missing Malaysia Airlines jetliner with a stolen passport was a 19-year-old Iranian man believed to be trying to migrate to Germany, police said.
E-cigarettes, promoted as a way to quit regular cigarettes, may actually be a new route to conventional smoking and nicotine addiction for teenagers, a study said.
|Specials: Timelines 2013 | Narendra Modi | VoXpress|
Do you see a terrorist angle in the disappearance of the Malaysian airliner?
Yes - 83%
No - 17%
Total number of votes: 142