- 'Being Communal' Means 'Thinking About Community', Says Shazia
- 'I have Been Chosen by God to Undertake Difficult Tasks'
- Eight Polling Staff Killed in Maoist Blast in Jharkhand
- CBI Likely to Examine UP Chief Secretary in Coal Scam
- Sting Operation Not a Legal Method of Law Enforcement: SC
- Mamata Govt Suppressing Saradha Facts: Left Front
- 'IT Act Needs Amendments for Better Policing'
- Giriraj Singh Files Application for Anticipatory Bail
- Jama Masjid Terror Attack: Yasin Bhatkal Refused Bail
- Cong Demands FIR against Modi for 'Violation' of Model Code
- Voting Important Process of Democracy, Must Vote: Aamir
- YSRC MLA Shobha Nagi Reddy Succumbs to Injuries
From first-time voters finding their names deleted to the elderly being made to run from pillar to post to find their booths, many returned without casting vote.
In the city for the screening of her documentary Ningal Aranaye Kando?, film-maker Sunanda Bhat talks about how the documentary goes beyond the green and discovers the fading bio-diversity.
Kadamakkudy Panchayat Vikasana Samithi president E D Xavier said the construction of Pizhala bridge is being delayed because the project needs environment clearance.
Incorporating more than 60 publishing houses and with a fat collection of around one lakh books the book festival commenced on Wednesday at Bhagyamala Auditorium.
The repolling at the Pallilankara booth number 118 of the Kalamassery constituency for the Lok Sabha election was completed peacefully on Wednesday.
The West Bengal CM has reportedly alleged that the transfer list of 23 officials was drawn up at the Delhi residence of Congress chief Sonia Gandhi's political secretary Ahmed Patel.
You must have witnessed the mushrooming of gym and fitness centres in your neighbourhood in the recent past. This is just like the spread of fast food chains, a study reveals.
Capital is anything but a dry historical memoir: Rana Dasgupta’s essays are about real, often poignant, people who have an enduring character akin to a storyteller’s creations
Simultaneous elections to the Lok Sabha and the undivided Andhra Pradesh Assembly would be held in Telangana on April 30.
Will Narendra Modi be able to rein in leaders like Pravin Togadia if he becomes the PM?
Yes - 82%
No - 18%
Total number of votes: 230