- Six Children Injured in UP Clash over Cricket
- No War at All: Maneka on Priyanka-Varun War of Words
- 'HC Order Needed to Probe Allegations Against Virbhadra'
- Shocked That Manual Scavenging is Still Practiced: HC
- Karnataka to Vote Thursday for all 28 Lok Sabha Seats
- Hyd Police Probing Kidney Racket after Youth's Death in SL
- Baru's 'Real Intention' Will be Exposed Soon: Chandy
- Purandeswari Fails to Get BJP Ticket From Visakhapatnam
- Voting Time Reduced in Naxal-hit Areas of Bihar
- Poll Authorities Serve Notice to Khurshid over Expenses
- Youth Congress Leader Shot Dead by Constable in Assam
- Zimbabwean Held With Narcotics Valued at Rs.10 Crore
The SC's landmark judgment recognising transgenders as a ‘third gender’ has brought relief to the community, which sees it as the first step towards getting equal social and economic status.
Patting his own back, Chief Minister Siddaramaiah said the Election Commission is able to hold polls in the state in one phase as the law and order situation is satisfactory.
On the last day of campaigning , Bollywood stars Raveena Tandon and Neil Nitin Mukesh joined to add glamour while heavyweights of different political parties continued to woo the voters.
Prosecutor Akram Sheikh submitted his written reply on the petition filed by Musharraf's lawyer Farogh Nasim seeking widening the scope of the treason trial to the abettors and aides of 70-year-old Musharraf.
The glamorous but controversial IPL will roll out its seventh edition from today with the promise of putting cricket first while keeping the drama and glitz to a bare minimum.
Come summer and grand mothers reminisce plucking mangoes from the garden in the back and preparing pickles at home. The change in living spaces has made these activities an almost forgotten practice
|Specials: Elections 2014 | Narendra Modi | VoXpress|
Do you find watching election coverage more exciting than watching IPL matches?
Yes - 88%
No - 12%
Total number of votes: 8