- Posco Knocks at PMG’s Door over Mining Licence
- Despite Scrutiny, Betting Still Rampant in Chennai
- Health Care Fraud: Indian Physician Arrested in US
- 'Cong, BJP Have Identical Stand on Cauvery, Fishermen Issues'
- Search On for Icons and Emblem of the New Telangana State
- Alagiri Gives Veiled Support to BJP, Congress
- 25 Karnataka Schools Cite Minority Tag, Refuse RTE Seats
- Bike Gone, Hyderabad Student Harassed by Chennai Cops
- 'High Voter Turnout a Blessing for BJP in Dakshina Kannada'
- Mulayam Gets Notice for Poll Code Violation
- Polls Have Broadened My Experience, Says Nilekani
- JD(S) Has No Plans to Support NDA: Puttaraju
Auto drivers at stands near the Byappanahalli Metro station are ripping passengers off. They are cashing in on the helplessness of Metro commuters and those who arrive in the area.
The Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation has finalised the requirement of electronic voting machines for the 15 Assembly constituencies in Hyderabad district.
Ironically, the station which was supposed to be elevated to ‘international status’ as part of a project floated at 2010 is cruelly short of basic amenities.
Good times are ahead for the patients who reach the Government Medical College Hospital (MCH) here; all the medical and surgical wards are being renovated.
MDMK supremo Vaiko said that victory of BJP leader Narendra Modi alone would not solve the issues of the State but the (NDA) winning all 39 seats should help to resolve all the issues.
Predicting a BJP victory in the Thiruvananthapuram Lok Sabha constituency, BJP state president V Muralidharan said here on Friday that the BJP would open its account in the state this time.
Speaking after the release of the manifesto Jairam Ramesh described it as the 10-point agenda to make the residuary state as ‘Navyandhra Pradesh’.
Posco’s Rs.53,000 crore steel plant in Odisha has run into another hurdle with the company again approaching the (PMG) over delay in issuance of the captive iron-ore mining licence.
In his affidavit, Congress' Ajay Rai disclosed that three cases are connected with attempt to murder charges slapped on him in neighbouring Mughalsarai and Chetganj.
Travelers at Asian airports have asked questions about the March 8 disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 while en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing. Here are some of them, followed by answers.
Come summer and grand mothers reminisce plucking mangoes from the garden in the back and preparing pickles at home. The change in living spaces has made these activities an almost forgotten practice
Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez crafted intoxicating fiction from the fatalism, fantasy, cruelty that set his mind churning as a child growing up on Colombia's Caribbean coast.
The move comes after the Maharashtra Deputy CM’s alleged ‘no vote, no water’ threat to voters and campaigning beyond deadline for his cousin.
|Specials: Elections 2014 | Narendra Modi | VoXpress|
If Modi becomes PM, will he be able to tackle Mamata Banerjee effectively as he claims?
Yes - 79%
No - 21%
Total number of votes: 139