- Bodies Retrieved from South Korean Ferry, Toll Reaches 36
- TN will not Benefit from BJP on Cauvery Issue: Jaya
- Modi Wants Rich to be Richer, Poor to be Poorer: Rahul
- Kiran Stuns Party Cadre, Opts Out of Race
- Don't Politicise Armed Forces: Congress Retorts
- SC to Take Call on Pinching of Kerala Temple's Massive Assets
- Women Turnout Highest-ever in LS Polls in Karnataka
- Over 100 Killed in South Sudan Clashes Over Cattle
- Those Opposing Modi will have to go to Pakistan: BJP Leader
- Baba Ramdev is a Money Launderer, Says Digvijay Singh
- 'Laws Should be Such no one Can Dare Behead our Soldiers'
- Dubai Faces 500,000 Construction Workers' Shortage
Auto drivers at stands near the Byappanahalli Metro station are ripping passengers off. They are cashing in on the helplessness of Metro commuters and those who arrive in the area.
The Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation has finalised the requirement of electronic voting machines for the 15 Assembly constituencies in Hyderabad district.
Ironically, the station which was supposed to be elevated to ‘international status’ as part of a project floated at 2010 is cruelly short of basic amenities.
Good times are ahead for the patients who reach the Government Medical College Hospital (MCH) here; all the medical and surgical wards are being renovated.
Continuing her attack on the BJP, Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa charged that the people of Tamil Nadu could not expect anything good from the party for resolving the Cauvery water dispute and Modi was trying to divert the issue.
The district Congress committee has drafted a report on the prospects of its candidate Shashi Tharoor, stating that the voting pattern in the city showed a sharp contest between the UDF and the BJP.
Speaking after the release of the manifesto Jairam Ramesh described it as the 10-point agenda to make the residuary state as ‘Navyandhra Pradesh’.
Posco’s Rs.53,000 crore steel plant in Odisha has run into another hurdle with the company again approaching the (PMG) over delay in issuance of the captive iron-ore mining licence.
Modi alleged that the policies pursued by the grand old party had driven several farmers to their deaths and that the peasant deaths during the Congress rule vastly outnumbered the casualties in war.
Getting a good night's sleep can get tough in summer due to overheating and sweat. So try using curtains smartly or wash your feet before slipping into bed for a sound nap.
Capital is anything but a dry historical memoir: Rana Dasgupta’s essays are about real, often poignant, people who have an enduring character akin to a storyteller’s creations
Would you expect consistently high turnouts in the remaining phases of this Lok Sabha poll also?
Yes - 98%
No - 2%
Total number of votes: 53