- Rajnath Asks Congress to Withdraw Rahul's Remark on Gandhi Killing
- Malaysian Airliner Still Missing, Interpol Says No Terror Act
- Muslim Cleric Warns Mamata Against Ties with Hazare
- Uddhav's Poser on MNS Support Puts BJP in Trouble
- Congress Names Chiefs of Seemandhra, Telangana Units
- Political Climate in Favour of UDF: Oommen Chandy
The lead up to Earth Hour 2014 will see the launch of a Smart App that tells you when all those extra lights are sucking up the world’s “very limited supply of power.”
Bangalore Urban District Election Office may hire private vehicles for election duty as it may not get the required 1,400 vehicles from various government departments.
In a major relief to lakhs of families in Kerala, the confusion over linking Aadhaar with LPG subsidy under the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) scheme has ended.
In what appears to be a deft move aimed at needling the TRS, Union Minister Jairam Ramesh declared that the Congress would make a Dalit the first chief minister of the Telangana State.
Of the 162 parliamentarians involved in 306 criminal cases, 76 are charged with serious crimes like murder, attempt to murder and kidnapping, the Association for Democratic Reforms (ADR) and National Election Watch (NEW) said Tuesday.
The Taliban, which had earlier announced that it will target Musharraf, said in a statement that it will not break the promise for halting attacks for a month.
Bayern were hardly at their best, barring the excellent Thiago Alcantara, and they missed a penalty through Thomas Muller late on, but the damage was done in the first leg, not least with Mesut Ozil's missed penalty.
E-cigarettes, promoted as a way to quit regular cigarettes, may actually be a new route to conventional smoking and nicotine addiction for teenagers, a study said.
|Specials: Timelines 2013 | Narendra Modi | VoXpress|
- India's Next PM Likely to Be Anointed Because of Deal-Makers, Not Popular Mandate
- School Dropout Scenario in India 'Extremely High': UNICEF
- Is Copying the West the Only Way Out for New Nalanda?
- NASA's Asteroid Hunt Offers USD 35,000 to Citizen Scientists
- A Temple Where Devotees Offer Chocolate Bars to Lord Muruga
Will the SC order on fast track trial in lower courts lead to decriminalisation of politics?
Yes - 67%
No - 33%
Total number of votes: 24