- Modi to Observe Strict Fast during Maiden Trip to US
- Tennis: Federer Replaces Injured Nadal in New League
- ITBP Chief Briefs Home Ministry on Ladakh Intrusion
- Odisha's Former Advocate General Held in Chit Fund Scam
- Will Spare No Effort to Safeguard Borders: Rajnath Singh
- Xi Jinping Visit: Ahmedabad Hotel 'Diktat' Against NE Staff; Centre Orders Probe
- Flood Leaves Trail of Destruction in Business Hub Lal Chowk
- Six Die of Encephalitis in Uttar Pradesh; Toll Up to 399
- Trinamool Congress Rally Questions Jadavpur Students' Protest
- CAG Can't be Blamed for Fall of UPA Regime: Vinod Rai
- Modi to Stay at US President's Official Guest House
- Arun Jaitley Re-admitted to Hospital for Check-up
- AIADMK Sweeps Civic Bye-elections to Various Civic Bodies
- Chief Minister Jayalalithaa Launches Four More Amma Canteens
- Can't File Any Final Report in Coal Cases: CBI to Court
- BNP Chairperson Khaleda Zia Goes on Trial on Charges of Graft
Dalai Lama also said that a middle path approach was needed to resolve the problem between Tibet and China.
Ghani Ahmadzai said he is committed to ensuring that women are well represented in government and the education and economic sectors.
Both the key indices Sensex and Nifty, which were struggling to maintain 27,000 and 8,100-mark in early trades, managed to close above these levels.
With her big release, Telugu film Aagadu which hit screens last week, the actress is having a good run.
'We accept your reel vs real argument, but what about all the times, and there have been many, when you have flaunted your body off screen,' the paper asks.
At a press conference, Facebook rolled out their new monthly service plan which begins November 1st of this year.
First it was the Celerio hatchback and now the Ciaz sedan which is expected to be launched sometime next month and will replace the SX4 which has been...
Lauding the ancient Indian education system, Smriti Irani said that for centuries Indian education system has been instrumental in guiding the world.
Farmers comfortable with NAIS because of its low premium claim that the MNAIS, instead of providing security, acted as a burden.
The Intel Education Digital Wellness curriculum programme is designed to help children identify and assess dangers on the internet to protect themselv...
The local traders echo similar sentiments, claiming that the dearth of public toilets and the proper sanitation in the area force them to go back to t...
The implementation task of the Rs 12-crore project has been entrusted with Inland Navigation Department.
According to PS Surya Narayana, Director, Revenue, HMWSSB, the total amount of pending water bills is more than Rs 1,000 crore.