- Pakistan's Interior Minister Calls Government-Taliban Meeting
- FIR against Ramdas Kadam for Inflammatory Speech
- Here's Why your High School Friend is Likely to 'Unfriend' You in FB
- Indian-American Doctor Indicted for Causing Death of 2 Patients
- Arrest Warrants Issued Against Giriraj Singh
- Vidisha: Securing Big Win Challenge Before Sushma Swaraj
- Three Women Troopers Die in Delhi Accident
- Election Commission Seizes Rs 240 Crore in Cash, Liquor
- On New Turf, Subhashini Fights for CPI-M Comeback
- Assam Final Phase Polls Thursday, PM to Cast Vote in Guwahati
- BJP Kisanganj LS Candidate Booked for Rs 1 Lakh Cash Recovery
- Odisha Officer Shifted Over Post-poll Goof Up
A few hundred workers comprising engaged in sanitation work mostly transporting garbage have gone on strike protesting against the corporation’s decision.
The BJP, which has cobbled together a rainbow alliance comprising three caste outfits and two regional parties, is hoping that debut voters could swing its electoral fortunes in the Dravidian State.
After a prolonged battle with cancer from over six months, Shakuntala Bangarappa (73), wife of former chief minister S Bangarappa, died at Mallya Hospital in the city on Tuesday.
The State Government decided to take a series of measures including issuing identity cards to sevayats (servitors) to ward off suspicious elements from entering Jagannath temple at Puri.
The number of corpses recovered has risen sharply since the weekend, when divers battling strong currents and low visibility were finally able to enter the submerged vessel.
Using the wearable eyewear Google Glass, doctors in the US saved the life of a patient - opening up a possibility for the device to become an integral part of medical care.
Capital is anything but a dry historical memoir: Rana Dasgupta’s essays are about real, often poignant, people who have an enduring character akin to a storyteller’s creations
Jaitley said Priyanka's friends in the Congress would now hopefully realise that they had personalised their attack on Modi relating to his marital status, the snoopgate issue "without a shred of evidence".
Is Justice Mudgal the right man to clean up the BCCI mess?
Yes - 71%
No - 29%
Total number of votes: 55