- Husband Deserts Wife for Attending Independence Day Function
- Maran Constricted Business Arena of Firm to Force Its Exit: CBI
- Tamil-speaking 'LeT Chief' Was Depressed Nagai Resident
- Two-third of Uttar Pradesh Districts Face Drought
- Kerala Chief Minister Chandy Wears Titanium Vest
- Blade, Magnet Among Half kg Junk Found in Man’s Stomach in Salem
- 24 Nicaraguan Miners Still Trapped in Gold Mine
- HC Tells Kerala Govt to Produce the Notice Issued to Bar Owners
- SL Govt -TNA Talks Likely After Modi’s Advice
- Pakistan-based LeT Man, Firm on US Terror Blacklist
- With Jaya's Rs 40 Crore Aid, Shooting Association to Gun for Glory
- Crimes Against Women: UP Sets up Fast-track Courts
- Visva Bharati Student Alleges Sexual Harassment
- India Inc Welcomes Upswing in Quarterly GDP Data
- PM Hopes to Write New Chapter During Japan Visit
- Modi Keeps Himself Informed Through Multiple Sources: Jaitley
Voicing concern on the problem over which the government has expressed helplessness, Chief Justice RM Lodha says law has to keep pace with technology.
Several European Union foreign ministers on Friday accused Russia of invading eastern Ukraine.
PM Modi said India sees possibility of a new era of cooperation with Japan in high-end defence technology and equipment.
The “Waka Waka” singer has confirmed she is expecting her second child with soccer star Gerard Piqué,
Meanwhile, the actor was seen in "Raja Natwarlal". Directed by Kunal Deshmukh, the film, which also stars Emraan Hashmu and Humaima Mallick, among others, came out Friday.
Tech giant Apple is expected to unveil a larger screen version of its popular iPhone along with its first smartwatch.
Audi, belonging to auto giant Volkswagen,said it is recalling 70,000 cars worldwide owing to potential problems with braking systems.
Historian S Muthaiah brought out in his talk about the city’s American connection at Women’s Christian College, during the Madras Week celebrations.
100 schools received solar panels to facilitate their uninterrupted functioning during power shortage.
According to the report, the demand for houses is expected to touch 59,300 units in 2014 as compared to 57,366 units last year.
Various cultural programmes, get together of couples who were married through the Foundation’s mass marriage programme and an interactive session.
Pinarayi said that the government order permitting the Resident Commissioner in New Delhi to do so was issued at the behest of the CM.
Four flat owners complain after receiving bank notices over a loan borrowed by director
- Sourav Ganguly's column: Ton Would Break Raina’s Mental Shackles, Shami Has Regained Rhythm
- Mudgal Panel Files Report of Fixing Probe in Supreme Court
- South Africa Recovers to Beat Zimbabwe by 61 Runs
- India Look to Continue Winning Run in Third ODI
- Spectator Ejected During India's ODI for Alleged Bookie Links
- Kohli, Root, Smith, Williamson 'Fab Four' of Tests: Crowe
A recent survey shows that more than half of urban Indians are trying to lose weight.