- 14 More Bodies Found, Korean Ship Toll Rises to 49
- Don't Politicise Rajiv Murder Case Verdict: Convict's Mother
- Sexual Attempt on Indian Boy in Dubai Mosque
- Don't Have Blind Faith on Modi: Kejriwal Tells Varanasi Voters
- Victims of Rights Violations Unite for Fair Polls in Bengal
- Stop Baseless Allegations against Me: Jaiswal
- Rahul Castigates BJP at Rajasthan Rally
- India's Democracy Reaches Out to Lone Voter in Gir Forest
- 'Gujarat Model' Has Become a Political Currency: Montek
- BJP Conveys Displeasure to Giriraj Singh over His Remark
- Third Front Govt will be Formed after Polls: Mulayam
- EC Seeks Cancellation of Tax Benefits to 10 Parties
BJP leaders pan out to find a place as defence authorities say no to Parade Grounds; the Election Commission has stored poll material in Nizam College and LB Stadium is undergoing renovation.
Around 30 persons had been injured when a mini-bus carrying tourists to Ponmudi hill station fell around 500 m down a hillside while negotiating a hairpin bend.
Continuing her attack on the BJP, Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa charged that the people of Tamil Nadu could not expect anything good from the party for resolving the Cauvery water dispute and Modi was trying to divert the issue.
The district Congress committee has drafted a report on the prospects of its candidate Shashi Tharoor, stating that the voting pattern in the city showed a sharp contest between the UDF and the BJP.
Jayalalithaa and former prime minister H D Deve Gowda have failed to take any concrete steps on the Cauvery water issue and are now trying to hide their mistakes.
Alleging that the Telugu Desam is allotting ticket to the rich to contest elections, the party’s Proddatur MLA and TDP Kadapa district president Mallela Linga Reddy has said he has been denied the ticket by the party.
Addressing the Third Convocation of Siksha O Anushandhan (SOA) University, Chander said, India has come a long way since Independence - from a mere buyer of technology to one which made significant contribution in science and technology,
The biggest challenge on policy front is the fight against the perception that a small number of big corporations do cozy deals with the government, India's Planning Commission Deputy Chairman Montek Singh Ahluwalia has said.
Heavy snowfall has been impeding search operations on Mt. Everest after at least 13 people were killed in the deadliest single-day loss of life in the mountain's history, authorities here said Sunday.
Getting a good night's sleep can get tough in summer due to overheating and sweat. So try using curtains smartly or wash your feet before slipping into bed for a sound nap.
Capital is anything but a dry historical memoir: Rana Dasgupta’s essays are about real, often poignant, people who have an enduring character akin to a storyteller’s creations
The BJP leader pointed out that the Supreme Court of India also had said that there should be compulsory voting in the country.
Do you think Narendra Modi would have sidelined A B Vajpayee had he been active in politics, as Rahul Gandhi claims?
Yes - 12%
No - 88%
Total number of votes: 24