- Snowden Makes Surprise Appearance During Putin Interview
- Jaya Makes Blistering Attack on Gujarat Model, Calls it Myth
- Private Firms Including Telcos Come Under CAG's Ambit: SC
- BJP Leader Booked for Allegedly Molesting, Beating Dalit Voter
- AAP Accuses BJP of Circulating Fake 'Thank You' Note to Ansari
- Modi Attacks PM, Sonia; Says LS Polls All About Decisive PM
- Jaswant Accuses Raje Govt of Misuing Machinery, Writes to EC
- Avoiding Mishaps Top Priority for New Navy Chief
- Ashok Chavan Lucky to have Got Lok Sabha Ticket, says Kalmadi
- TDP Miffed at BJP's "Weak" Candidates for AP State Polls
- BJP Wants to Divide India in 2 Parts: Rahul
- Chidambaram Calls Modi 'Encounter Minister'
The Integral Coach Factory celebrated the 59th Railway Week amid much fanfare at the ICF Stadium in the city recently with a flurry of cultural events and performances.
Hours before the pre-election prohibition came into force, there was a spike in alcohol sales as people hurried to stock up for the two dry days ahead.
After TPCC chief and Congress MPs from Telangana, now it is the turn of Union rural development minister Jairam Ramesh to fire broadside at TRS chief K Chandrasekhar Rao.
The nine-day Dakshin Maitrey Rally (Multimode South India Adventure cum Perception Management Rally) is being conducted to mark the 50th Raising Day of the 96 Field Regiment.
In a continuing attempt to tap the vote bank among film fans, BJP Prime Ministerial aspirant Narendra Modi had a meeting with ‘Ilayathalapathy’ Vijay at a private hotel in Coimbatore.
46 antibiotics, including anti-TB medicines and psychotropic drugs, have been included in the notification to prevent pharmacies from selling them over the counter.
The saffron party’s decision to field former Daggubati Purandeswari and Gokaraju Ranga Raju, in Rajampet and Narsapur Lok Sabha constituencies respectively appears to have raised the hackles.
About 1.55 crore electors in 13 districts in Odisha would determine the fate of 98 Lok Sabha and 747 Assembly contestants as the state goes to second and final phase of elections on Thursday.
It said that there is no legal impediment for the President to dissolve the Delhi Assembly to pave the way for fresh election in the state.
Heart-wrenching messages of fear, love and despair, sent by high school students from a sinking South Korean ferry added extra emotional weight today to a tragedy that has stunned the entire nation.
Come summer and grand mothers reminisce plucking mangoes from the garden in the back and preparing pickles at home. The change in living spaces has made these activities an almost forgotten practice
|Specials: Elections 2014 | Narendra Modi | VoXpress|
Should the selection of the Navy chief have been done by the new government after elections?
Yes - 81%
No - 19%
Total number of votes: 27