- Govt Seals Fate of Bottle; Uncorks New Liquor Policy
- Kerala CM Writes to PM to Clear Doubts on Plan Panel Scrapping
- Irom Sharmila Rearrested Three Days After Release
- Bihar Minister’s 14-yr-old Son Ragged, Battling for Life
- Modi’s Patna Rally Blasts: 10 Booked
- Foreign Funding: SC Notice to Centre, EC
- Sigh of Relief for KCR: CS & DGP Remain in Telangana
- Three Fires in Wee Hours Keep Fire Personnel Busy
- Shut Dump Yard or Sit Next to it, HC Tells Municipal Commissioner
- Weapon-toting College Lads Trigger Panic in Chennai
- Teacher Flings Steel Scale on Boy, Injures Right Eye
- Kagodu Likely to Get Berth, Party to Decide on Parameshwara
- Congress Councillors Raise Hue and Cry at BBMP Meeting
- Two Key Accused in Gang-rape Case Held in Hyderabad
- Form Guidelines to Help Sexual Assault Victims: Karnataka High Court
- Investor-friendly Policy in Telangana Soon, Promises KCR
The President and PM underscored the fact that the IITs should help indigenise technical capabilities, like defence equipment.
The extremists said they killed him in retaliation U.S. airstrikes targeting Islamic State positions in northern Iraq.
NDA government could push India’s gross domestic product (GDP) to over $4.5 trillion by fiscal 2020, the report said.
Yash Raj Films `Mardaani``, which released in India Friday with an Adult certification, won`t hit the screens in Pakistan due to demands for a few changes.
A team of US engineers has developed a method that allows them to successfully hack into apps including Gmail up to 92 percent of the time.
Zest is the first model launch this year and will be followed up by compact model Bolt soon, said Tata Motors President, Ranjit Yadav.
The inter-school multimedia competition organised by Mylapore Times on Madras heritage saw teams from 20 schools studying various temples across the c...
Will Metro Rail manage to put their money where their mouth is and actually meet the October deadline for the first commercial run between Koyambedu a...
Congress councillors raised a hue and cry at the BBMP council meeting, demanding action against BJP’s N R Ramesh who had allegedly assaulted T V Prabh...
Organised attacks will be a huge threat to the nation in the coming days, said A P J Abdul Kalam, former president of India.
Sacks of sugar, jaggery, rice and pulses at Supplyco’s Onam Bazaar in Putharikandam were found soaked, much of it irrecoverably damaged, on Friday mor...
The police on Friday arrested a 26-year-old gym instructor and his friend for their role in the gang-rape of an 18-year-old girl at a farm house on Ju...
- Rise of the Right Liberal
- In Battle for Maharashtra, Chavan Plays Tax Politics to Steal Traders' Support
- More Rebels Pour into BJP's Haryana Surge
- Six Months Into Prez Rule, L-G Delivers Platitudes
- North Gained, All the President's Men Plan to Capture Rest of India
- PMO Says Hello to the Lowest Rung, Hangs up on the Disconnect
It's an heirloom Anglo-Indian cuisine food festival at the Vivanta by Taj-Connemara, a top chef said, proudly showing a ...