- Uddhav's Poser on MNS Support Puts BJP in Trouble
- AAP Defends Rs 20,000 Per Person Dinner with Kejriwal
- TN Polls: AIADMK, DMK in Battle Gear; Cong in Disarray
- DMK Doesn't Need Support of National Parties: Karuna
- BSF Seizes 41 KG Heroin Along Pakistan Border
- FIR Filed Against Parties for Model Code Violations
- Railgate: Bansal's Nephew, Nine Others Put on Trial
- Cameron Gathers Support for Lanka Resolution in UN
- K-report Draft Notification Gets EC Nod
- Work for Efficient Personal Data Security, Snowden Tells Techies
- Dinosaur Skeleton Displayed in Dubai Mall
- Ansari Attends Marshal Fahim's Funeral, Meets Karzai
Bangalore Urban District Election Office may hire private vehicles for election duty as it may not get the required 1,400 vehicles from various government departments.
In a major relief to lakhs of families in Kerala, the confusion over linking Aadhaar with LPG subsidy under the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) scheme has ended.
In what appears to be a deft move aimed at needling the TRS, Union Minister Jairam Ramesh declared that the Congress would make a Dalit the first chief minister of the Telangana State.
Of the 162 parliamentarians involved in 306 criminal cases, 76 are charged with serious crimes like murder, attempt to murder and kidnapping, the Association for Democratic Reforms (ADR) and National Election Watch (NEW) said Tuesday.
One of the two men traveling on a missing Malaysia Airlines jetliner with a stolen passport was a 19-year-old Iranian man believed to be trying to migrate to Germany, police said.
Pujara has also started bowlingin order to fit the bill for ODI selection and said a good showing in IPL could see him on the plane to Australia and New Zealand for next year's World Cup.
E-cigarettes, promoted as a way to quit regular cigarettes, may actually be a new route to conventional smoking and nicotine addiction for teenagers, a study said.
|Specials: Timelines 2013 | Narendra Modi | VoXpress|
- India's Next PM Likely to Be Anointed Because of Deal-Makers, Not Popular Mandate
- School Dropout Scenario in India 'Extremely High': UNICEF
- Is Copying the West the Only Way Out for New Nalanda?
- NASA's Asteroid Hunt Offers USD 35,000 to Citizen Scientists
- A Temple Where Devotees Offer Chocolate Bars to Lord Muruga
Will the SC order on fast track trial in lower courts lead to decriminalisation of politics?
Yes - 75%
No - 25%
Total number of votes: 8