- 'BJP will not Require AIADMK's Support for Govt Formation'
- NASA's Moon-orbiting Robot Crashes Down as Planned
- Vice Principal Saved from Korea Ferry Found Hanged
- FIR against Congress Worker on Kumar Vishwas' Complaint
- Mamata Claims Murder Conspiracy
- Will Not Apologise: Azam, Questions EC Relief to Shah
- Anna Hazare to Launch 'Asli Azadi Abhiyan' on August 9
- 321 Candidates in 6th Phase have Criminal Background
- 13 Killed in Mt Everest Avalanche
- 'Verdict on Petition Against Rajiv Gandhi Killers in a Week'
- Government Plans Meeting on Lokpal on April 27 or 28
- CBI Questions Madhu Koda in Coal Blocks Allocation Scam
The party’s TN unit organised a fundraising dinner with one of their star campaigners Yogendra Yadav, at the GRT Grand on Thursday night.
The accident took place when a lorry rammed a barricade on the road near the site on Malakpet road and fell into a pit dug up for construction of piers
The children at the summer camp at the centre were treated to fun-filled Easter celebrations and this year they celebrated it with a small music band all the way from Bavaria.
Modi said that fishermen in India were leading an insecure life due to the lackadaisical attitude of the Union government and only a strong Centre can protect fishermen of Tamil Nadu.
The turnout in Thursday's Bangalore North and Central Parliamentary constituencies exceeded the polling percentage during the 2010 BBMP elections (45 per cent).
A day after disapproving the BJP’s selection of candidates for the general elections in Seemandhra, TDP chief N Chandrababu Naidu on Thursday almost called off the alliance with the saffron party.
At least 70 per cent voters turned out to exercise their rights in the second and final phase in Odisha where 11 Parliamentary Constituencies and 77 Assembly segments went to polls on Thursday.
In a setback to the Election Commission, the Allahabad High Court has ruled that it isn’t empowered to take possession of any premises for purposes other than setting up polling booths and storing ballot boxes after polls.
Arrest warrants were sought Friday against the captain and two sailors of the South Korean ferry that capsized off the country's southwestern coast Wednesday, killing at least 28 people while 268 are still missing.
Come summer and grand mothers reminisce plucking mangoes from the garden in the back and preparing pickles at home. The change in living spaces has made these activities an almost forgotten practice
Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez crafted intoxicating fiction from the fatalism, fantasy, cruelty that set his mind churning as a child growing up on Colombia's Caribbean coast.
|Specials: Elections 2014 | Narendra Modi | VoXpress|
If Modi becomes PM, will he be able to tackle Mamata Banerjee effectively as he claims?
Yes - 80%
No - 20%
Total number of votes: 75