- Khobragade Incident Extremely Irksome: Khurshid
- 'Third Front, Tried And Failed Experiment, Mirage'
- Rahul Invoking Gujarat Riots Issue for Muslim Votes: BJP
- Haryana BJP Secretary Resigns Over Being Denied LS Ticket
- Hazare to Campaign Against Shiv Sena, NCP Candidates
- Katchatheevu Church Feast: All 3,160 Pilgrims Back Safe
- Hindu Temple Set on Fire in Pakistan Over Blasphemy
- BJP's 'Chai Pe Charcha' Runs Into EC Trouble
- With Jaitley's Arrival, Sidhu's Punjab Politics Over for Now
- 'Unfortunate That Pak Fomenting Terrorism in J&K'
- Shiv Sena MP Booked for Abusing Actress
- AI Dreamliner Grounded in Paris After Technical Snag
Delivering the inaugural address during the celebrations on Saturday, Kalifulla underlined this resolution stressing the need to maintain ethic in the profession.
People who have bought tickets for the 4th International Exhibition & Conference on Civil Aviation, India Aviation 2014, for Sunday will be able to watch aerobatics show not once or twice but thrice.
Coming down heavily on the ‘Gujarat Development’ model, Fernandez said the state which always highlights its development as a role model stands at 15th position in education sector.
The Election Commission has issued guidelines to the media - both electronic and print - to be followed during the Lok Sabha election period.
Keeping the comfort of voters in mind, the Election Observer for Jajpur SN Choudhury has instructed Jajpur Returning Officer (RO) and Collector to facilitate extra room and drinking water facilities at polling booths.
In a referendum watched closely around the world, residents of Ukraine's strategic Crimean Peninsula voted Sunday on whether to demand greater autonomy or seek to join Russia.
Veteran Lankan batsman Kumar Sangakkara has announced that he will retire from T20Is after the conclusion of the ongoing ICC World T20 tournament in Bangladesh.
The three goals bring Messi's career tally for Barcelona to 371 in all games — including friendlies — breaking the club record of 369 held by Paulino Alcantara since 1927.
Franschhoek, a two-hour drive from Cape Town, is known as South Africa’s culinary capital. Home to some of the country’s finest restaurants, including a World’s 50 Best, it is also famed for its wineries, many of which date back centuries.
|Specials: Timelines 2013 | Narendra Modi | VoXpress|
- Missing Flight Pilots Refused to Fly Together: Malaysian Minister
- BJP Rolls Out Ammunition for the Final Carpet Bombing
- Flight MH 370, Amelia Earhart, the Bermuda Triangle -- is a Pattern Emerging?
- MH 370 : Flight to an Unknown Hell
- ‘I Can’t Spend My Life Running from Set to Set. I Have to Live it Too’
Do you find malafide intent behind the re-indictment of Devyani Khobragade in the US?
Yes - 50%
No - 50%
Total number of votes: 132