- Appear on May 24 or Face Action: Court Warns Kejriwal
- BJP Denies Geelani's Claims, Seeks Apology
- Dhowan Faced With Major Hurdles as New Navy Chief
- Pawar Agreed to Pact with Sena in Assembly Polls: Joshi
- Rape Case: Tejpal Seeks Info on Prosecution Expenses
- Karnataka CM Refutes Jaya's Charges on Cauvery Issue
- Gunmen Kidnap 2 Pakistani UN Staff Members from Karachi
- Posco Knocks at PMG’s Door over Mining Licence
- Health Care Fraud: Indian Physician Arrested in US
- 'Cong, BJP Have Identical Stand on Cauvery, Fishermen Issues'
- Alagiri Gives Veiled Support to BJP, Congress
- 25 Karnataka Schools Cite Minority Tag, Refuse RTE Seats
Auto drivers at stands near the Byappanahalli Metro station are ripping passengers off. They are cashing in on the helplessness of Metro commuters and those who arrive in the area.
The Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation has finalised the requirement of electronic voting machines for the 15 Assembly constituencies in Hyderabad district.
Ironically, the station which was supposed to be elevated to ‘international status’ as part of a project floated at 2010 is cruelly short of basic amenities.
Good times are ahead for the patients who reach the Government Medical College Hospital (MCH) here; all the medical and surgical wards are being renovated.
MDMK supremo Vaiko said that victory of BJP leader Narendra Modi alone would not solve the issues of the State but the (NDA) winning all 39 seats should help to resolve all the issues.
Predicting a BJP victory in the Thiruvananthapuram Lok Sabha constituency, BJP state president V Muralidharan said here on Friday that the BJP would open its account in the state this time.
Speaking after the release of the manifesto Jairam Ramesh described it as the 10-point agenda to make the residuary state as ‘Navyandhra Pradesh’.
Posco’s Rs.53,000 crore steel plant in Odisha has run into another hurdle with the company again approaching the (PMG) over delay in issuance of the captive iron-ore mining licence.
In his affidavit, Congress' Ajay Rai disclosed that three cases are connected with attempt to murder charges slapped on him in neighbouring Mughalsarai and Chetganj.
Travelers at Asian airports have asked questions about the March 8 disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 while en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing. Here are some of them, followed by answers.
Come summer and grand mothers reminisce plucking mangoes from the garden in the back and preparing pickles at home. The change in living spaces has made these activities an almost forgotten practice
Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez crafted intoxicating fiction from the fatalism, fantasy, cruelty that set his mind churning as a child growing up on Colombia's Caribbean coast.
Naidu-NaMo alliance in Seemandhra saved from the brink; saffron party gives up Ichchapuram Assembly constituency in return for MLC seat
|Specials: Elections 2014 | Narendra Modi | VoXpress|
If Modi becomes PM, will he be able to tackle Mamata Banerjee effectively as he claims?
Yes - 78%
No - 22%
Total number of votes: 180